• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Baby Ruthie's Name !!!

• Thread startermarkii
  • Start date

markii

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2006
Hey Jim (babyruthiezhubby), did you survive Christmas!

I was reading on the front of Baby Ruthie's website allaverageamateur.com presents Baby Ruthie "Ruthie Hays"- The hottest amateur slut (non-member's section) about how the boys teased her and changed her name from Ruthie Hays to !!'Baby Ruthie'!! I'm not telling because I want anyone who wants to read it to read it for themselves! -- All I can say is if I had been in Iowa in school with your wife she'd have never run out of "Baby Ruth's"... until we graduated.

I don't think I'm violating any trust or rules of the forum by suggesting u'all read her antidode on how she got her name! If it doesn't give you an indication how wide you can spread Jim's wife's legs, nothing will!!!!

She did that candy bar thing for some guy she was fucking at the time. He told her to do it just joking around one night at a party never dreaming she actually would haha. college kids think up and do the dumbest shit sometimes.

??? Why would forumposter253 just copy words I have written ??? It's a bonehead phishing scam thing isn't it? Such a shame.

He is spamming. Look at his signature line.
When you see this, click the ! mark at the top of his posting and mark it as spam so the moderators can boot him.
Spammers are running wild...

Thanks Warpt, It's done.

Users who are viewing this thread