• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Baby Spice Girl gives birth to Black baby

• Thread starterhrey80
  • Start date

hrey80

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2006
Another hot blonde girl that gooes black. It`s so cool how English girls are openly black owned and bred.

Remember the spice girls? Well, the cute blonce, Baby Spice, was black bred and will never go back.

Here is a pic of the couple.

Last edited by a moderator:
true

ye its all good but he's a dead beat singer from a group called damage they came to our school and they where shit. i could understand if he was ghetto but he's geek.

where the pic?

Peace.

baby spice

hi
always thought she was the hottest spice girl think she deserves the best and she got it hope to see her have a few more

lmao, yeah, every black man is hot!, i bet steve urkel is pounding some geeky white ass right now.......hahahahaha

hrey80 said:
Another hot blonde girl that gooes black. It`s so cool how English girls are openly black owned and bred.

Remember the spice girls? Well, the cute blonce, Baby Spice, was black bred and will never go back.

Here is a pic of the couple.

Are white ladies in America not openly black owned and bred like here in the UK?

Man, that is fucked up!

I'd have to file this one under who really gives a flying fuck. But I know shit like this helps a lot of you guys skin the mule so skin away......

got a pic?

Big fucking deal just another source for the news media and tabloids to write a bunch of shit about it. No dobt a yar from now the boys father has had nothing to do with the child and se is taking his ass to court for a multi million dollar case. So big fucking deal

File this with Scary Spice

muleman said:
Big fucking deal just another source for the news media and tabloids to write a bunch of shit about it. No dobt a yar from now the boys father has had nothing to do with the child and se is taking his ass to court for a multi million dollar case. So big fucking deal

I'll include this with Scary Spice...she's getting a mint from Eddie Murphy - The dumb shit.

To be fair, Emma Bunton has been with the father a fair few years and they seem to be a secure couple. It's the comment about white girls being "owned" that I find hard to swallow.

Here comes a pic of the two.

Attachments

• captd112787ba026482084feb4.jpg
    captd112787ba026482084feb4.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 702
the dad looks mixed race, half black and white, therefore they "black" baby is only a quater black and more white then anything

another pic

Here's another one.

Attachments

• spice.JPG
    spice.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 175
aww are you mad? lmaooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its pathetic that this even got on this forum,what is the matter with people who think its great.its great she had a baby and they are happy. it makes no difference what colour it is i find it sickening that certain people wish to portray this as some kind of lewed sick sexual act.get a life you sad pondlife

Despicable post.

Racist.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Habib Maamria said:
Despicable post.

Racist.

Kettle calling Pot, come in Pot......

Users who are viewing this thread