• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Babyruthie and Jim where are you?

• Thread startermarkii
  • Start date

markii

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2006
Where are Babyruthie and Jim? I know Babyruthie was recognized at her real job and they had to let her go... I think Jim wasn't too happy with prudes sticking their noses into their personal life?
Ruthie's site is still up, but I'm out of money so can't see if she's doing anyone. Trust me, She's flat Georgous! (And will fuck a two peckered redneck, lol, like me as long as Jim is there!)
Jim if you're out there let us know... We miss Babyruthie!

markii said:
Where are Babyruthie and Jim? I know Babyruthie was recognized at her real job and they had to let her go... I think Jim wasn't too happy with prudes sticking their noses into their personal life?
Ruthie's site is still up, but I'm out of money so can't see if she's doing anyone. Trust me, She's flat Georgous! (And will fuck a two peckered redneck, lol, like me as long as Jim is there!)
Jim if you're out there let us know... We miss Babyruthie!

I'm still here. just not as active as I use to be. Ruthie is still being a slut and she did find a new job that will be a little more in the back ground.
I had been out of work for 7 months and just recently went back to work so I have a lot less time on my hands to have fun here.

thanks for thinking about us Markii

Why did her job care about what she does in her private life? I mean, it's not like she was wearing a shirt with her website on it and screwing the customers right there?? (or was she ? LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread