• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bachelor Party *****, Part I

• Thread starternaughty-cumslut-neva
  • Start date

naughty-cumslut-neva

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2016
My guy had just come inside me and pulled out. I felt his hot sperm begin to leak out of my loose pussy and run in little creamy rivulets down the insides of my thighs. He had bent me over a table and tied my arms and legs so that I couldn’t move.

He slapped my ass hard with a paddle, and laughed.

“You’re such a stupid slut, Neva,” he said, chuckling. He slapped me again with the paddle.

“In fact,” he said, “you are such a slut you deserve a good spanking! Don’t you?”

“Yes, Sir,” I said quickly, and felt the paddle striking me over and over. He always makes me count out loud whenever he paddles or whips me.

The stinging pain grew and grew with each blow until my whole universe was a white-hot core of rhythmic blows. It was a hypnotic fleshy sound that I felt in the deepest parts of my soul. I came once, and again; earth shattering orgasms that caused my whole body to shake and spasm.

The blows stopped and I became conscious of my ragged breaths. I felt the tickle of juices running down my thighs, mine mixed with his.

He laughed and untied me. I had difficulty keeping my balance when I stood up so he helped me onto the carpet where I knelt down in front of him. My body felt weak, as if made of gummi worms or some other soft squishy substance.

He spoke while I knelt there and quivered with goosebumps all over.

“I’m gonna have you be the ***** a bachelor party this Saturday night, cunt,” he told me, “There’s gonna be lots of men there and you’d better make sure they all have a really good time.”

“Yes, Sir.”

The next day at my job I was all quivery and my ass was really sore. My drawer was off and I had to stay extra until it balanced. But I made it, and iced when I got home. The spanking was Wednesday night, and I got plenty of sleep over the next two nights because being the ***** at a party is really hard work.

On Saturday, I prepared myself with a nice enema and then worked my ass with a large sex toy so it would be ready for cock that night. When it was time, I put on my sage colored mini-dress, which leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination. No panties or bra, just the dress and some high heels. When you’re gonna be the ***** at a party you go light. I waved my hair and put on makeup.

When Master arrived, I went out and got in the car. He looked over at me and nodded approval.

“Hold still, slut.” He reached over and blindfolded me. “You’re never even gonna see who these guys are, you dumb cunt.”

I sat silent while he positioned the blindfold and then went around the edges with electrical tape so there was no way I could see out.

We drove in silence. I had been thinking I was gonna dance or something and then strip off my mini so everyone could fuck me, but it was clear in the quiet darkness that everyone there was just going to fuck me like a piece of raw meat. My pussy started getting wet in anticipation.

After spanking2.jpeg

Reactions: SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread