• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bachelor Party ***** Part Ii

• Thread starternaughty-cumslut-neva
  • Start date

naughty-cumslut-neva

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2016
The car stopped and under the total black of my blindfold, I heard Master’s door open. His feet crunched on gravel and the door shut. My door was opened and he said, “Come on, cunt. Everybody’s waiting!”

He grasped my arm and roughly pulled me from the car to a standing position. He bent my arm behind my back and made me walk over the loose gravel. I stumbled and he righted me. Traffic sounds and night smells. The squeak of a heavy door opening and the feeling of being inside.

I was guided further into the room and I felt the warmth of lights on me.

“Look at the TITS on that cunt,” a voice said. A hand slapped my breast hard. I’ve been trained to take slaps to the breasts, tummy and ass silently and gracefully, so I remained still.

Slap! “You like that, don’t you slut?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Hands were slapping my ass and both boobs now and soon the slaps became squeezes. Someone’s finger penetrated my cunt and I spread my legs a little wider. Another finger went up my ass.

General laughter.

“We’re gonna fuck your brains out, bitch.”

“I’m gonna wreck that cunt!”

“I’m going to fuck you hard up that ass!”

“Get her over here on her knees, so we can get a pic!”

I sensed the light becoming hotter on my skin as I was moved a few feet then ****** to my knees.

“Alright, get your cocks out and stand over the *****,” someone commanded.

“Oh, that’s good.” I heard clicks as pictures were taken.

Then the fucking began. First I was bent over what felt like a metal drum, and a cock rammed into my pussy and the man began to fuck me hard, so it hurt. When you cannot see, it is true your other senses take over and become sharper. So it was, that I both felt and heard his balls slapping me as he thrust deep inside my pussy.

I moaned, because it began to feel good. The men laughed.

“You like that, don’t you bitch?”

“Yes!”

More laughter. The man fucking me pulled out and another took his place. My moans were coming regularly now, and I felt an orgasm building deep inside me. At first, I heard the things the men were saying. It seemed like there were around 8 or 10 guys, and I thought I recognized at least two of the voices.

Then the rhythm of the fucking took me and my universe became the hard thrust of the cock that was fucking me. “Oh, God!” I said as my body shook with the first orgasm, “Oh, fuck me hard!”

“Move the bitch over here!”

I was roughly moved to a different part of the room, and one of the voices I thought I recognized said, “Straddle this, Neva.”

I felt his shoes and spread my legs so I could straddle him. I moaned as I was guided down and felt his cock force my pussy lips open and side into my now wet, sloppy hole.

“Oh, God,” I moaned.

“I think this bitch has done this before,” someone said. Laughter.

“Yeah, this ain’t her first rodeo, is it cunt?” asked another.

“No Sir.” More laughter.

“Ooh,” I said as I felt my ass cheeks spread apart.

“You know what being airtight is, bitch?”

“Yes.” A hard slap on my boob.

“Yes, WHAT,” my Master’s voice. He is a stickler for good manners.

“Yes, SIR,” I replied. Another hard slap to my boob. I moaned as a cock ****** its way into my ass.

“Oh, my God!” I said and moaned again.

I like to be double penetrated because it makes me feel real full and my orgasms get more powerful, but in the pitch darkness of the blindfold the experience took on a new reality. I felt both cocks begin to move. It was rough at first, but then the two men established a rhythm and my moans came faster.

“Shut up, bitch,” someone, again another voice I thought I recognized, said. A cock touched my lips and I turned my head and opened my mouth to accept the cock. “That’s good, Neva.”

My awareness narrowed. My entire experience was my three fuck holes, all getting used at once. The cocks thrusting into me became the whole purpose of my life – nothing more than a fleshy, wet set of holes for men to fuck and cum in, a pair of boobs, and an ass for them to slap and twist and torture.

“Ung, UNG, UH!” I said around the cock in my mouth as the next orgasm shook the fuck slab that was my body.

“Switch,” a voice commanded, and the cocks left my ass and mouth. I was pulled to my feet and soon straddled another man and felt his cock slide up into my floppy wet hole. My pussy farted and everyone laughed.

“Please,” I begged, “fuck me!”

My ass opened wide as a new cock ****** its way in and I eagerly opened my mouth to take a third new cock.

The rhythmic movement of the cocks inside me brought me to another orgasm. My holes were beginning to get sore and men kept slapping my ass and my boobs.

They turned me around several times into different positions and the hard fucking continued. My holes were now too sore to have orgasm and the cocks felt like saws going back and forth. My jaw and throat hurt from sucking cocks. I lost track of time. The comments the men were making slowly slipped back into my consciousness.

“Now, when this bitch goes to work, she’ll never know who has fucked her and who has not,” a voice said.

“I think the slut needs a bath!” someone else said to laughter.

The fucking stopped and I was moved so I was on my knees. “Tilt that face up, *****, and open your mouth.”

I obeyed and felt the first load of warm cum land on my face. It missed my mouth and blocked my left nostril. I exhaled hard and cleared it so I could breathe. Another load hit my chin and I felt the salty taste of a load deposited in my mouth. I swallowed that and felt more loads dripping down my face, my boobs and onto my thighs.

Then I flinched as someone began peeing on me. They all peed on me, I guess, and it ran down my body along with the cum. I heard a hawking and someone spit on my face. Several more men spit on me, too and finally they began to leave. My Master commanded me to stay still and so I knelt there, blindfolded and covered with rapidly cooling body fluids.

Only two men were left, and I heard water splashing. I braced myself just in time as the hose was turned on me. I held as still as I could as I was washed with icy-cold water. It turned off and I was lifted to my feet.

“This cunt did a good job, didn’t you, cunt?”

“Thank you, Sir.” I was happy they thought I did a good job. It’s important to me that the men who use my body for their pleasure have a good time. I really do aim to please. I shivered.

“All right,” my Master laughed, “time to go, Neva.”

Reactions: bigjohnson630, jakes58, SquirmingSub and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread