• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Back after an absence

• Thread starterMissey's sissy
  • Start date

Missey's sissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2009
I have been very busy,so I haven't been here in quite a while. Some may recall that Missey had a regular boy friend in her boss Donald. That has changed. Donalds wife which seemed to look the other way, evidently stopped looking the other way. I figure that was his own fault. He spent more and more time fucking Missey at our house and taking her away on BUINESS trips. from what I can put together Donalds wife made him sell the company. And they moved away. S
Since then Missey has returned to various bulls and gang bangs. She also fucks the new company owner, but only at work. She has made me even a bit more fem. I now can't have any hair except on the top of my head. And she during her sex at home and some other place wear pink high heals a pink bra and a pink garter belt with pink panties. I of coarse don't really mind because this all makes her very happy.
On a recent outing we went to the neighbor hood bar. Only about 1 block from our house. While there she was dancing with a guy from our neighbor hood. And he started feeling her ass. Before long they were in the mens room. And she let several of the neighbor hood guys fuck her. This was actually a new level of humiliation. These are peole I see all the time. I supose that it had to happen some time,but it was never the less quite humiliating when it did happen.
Since that night she has stayed over at his house several times. With him and a few of his friends. Evidently this guy and his friends don't want me around. So I am not allowed to go and watch even. But when she stays over night they call in to a restaurant and I have to go pickup their food order pay for it and deliver it to them. Then I t least get to see Missey in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread