Back On Track

• Thread startermrdelight
  • Start date

mrdelight

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2011
About I month ago I was looking to find our first Bull for my wife only to learn she was screwing around with one of her co-workers. Well we have worked things out and are staying together.

She revealed to me she was actually doing two guys behind my back and the co-worker was just a fling. She already had her Bull!!!! She met him at business conference.

He is 35, 6'2" tall, muscular, handsome, and a thick 8". We are going to meet for drinks on Friday then go to a hotel so I can watch him use his tool on her. She said she is a bit worried for me because she said I am going to see a side of her I have not seen before. She also said he agreed to let me watch under one condition. I have to thank him at least one time before, during and after for treating my WIFE like a *****. Yikes...

(that's a photo on his lumber)

me5.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
YES: You should meet for drinks & you have to buy all them. NO: you should not be allowed to watch yet!! YES: You should drive them to the motel & wait outside, YES: When He's done "THANK HIM" for taking such good care of your wife for you, Drive him back to his car and along the way "Tell him your wife really enjoys being with him and how your a little to small to please her" Then go back to the motel & clean up the mess he left!!

How 'bout some pics of that twat he's gonna enter.

It sounds like both you and your wife are in for some BIG fun. Take some photos if you are allowed. Make sure that you pay for everything, and that you are VERY thankful for his services.

Anticipation...

Well wish me luck...they just called and said they are ready for me to meet them at the hotel bar. I dressed her up in a short skimpy blue dress, white thong panties and no bra. Per her Bulls order, I cannot bring a camera or camcorder this time. He wants me to pay attention and not be distracted. Yikes...

I am really nervous...not sure what to expect...cannot believe it is finally happening...

DSCF3070.jpg

Surreal

Let me first start by expressing/explaining my response to my first time seeing my wife with her bull. I guess electrifying is the best way to describe the experience. It must be what Neil Armstrong felt when he stepped out onto the moon. It was an experience I had no reference point to compare to. In terms of sexual stimulation, it was by far the best experience of my life.

The details....

1) Met them at the hotel bar. My wife was already tipsy when I got there. I could tell by her eyes. Her bull refused to talk to me or shake my hand. My wife actually said little to me as well. He ordered her one more drink, which I had to pay for. While she was sipping it he slid his hand up her dress and fingered her. I could tell she was really enjoying it. After she finished her drink she said she was ready to go upstairs and asked me if I wanted to say something to her bull. I said, "Thank you for taking care of my wife." He responded with, "I do not take care of your wife. I f*ck your wife!!!" At that point I did not want to talk anymore that night. I had a feeling anything I said was going to come back and bite me in the butt.

2) Elevator ride up they made out and she groped his crotch. Got to the room and they made me wait outside for about 10 minutes. Not exactly sure why though. Her bull came and got and and led me by my arm to a chair in the corner of the room. He told me to keep my mouth shut and not to interrupt them. I did not say a word.

3) I will keep to the main sex highlights....

They started with her kneeling in front of him. He seemed huge in real life. The photo didn't do him justice. I can't image what goes through a hot wife's mind the first time she gets a hung bull. It must be thrilling. He violently face f*cked her for what seemed like 15 minutes. Staring at me, he came and lets just say it went every where.

They then did a combination of her riding him and 69. They switched back and forth. She came twice. She made eye contact with me one time while they were 69ing. She looked at me like she did not even know who I was. I was surprised how much he spanked her and she seemed to enjoy it. She has always been against physical stuff with me. I have to admit the no condom thing made me a little uneasy....

The hottest point of the night was when he did her doggy style. He basically blasted her from behind. They did it sideways on the bed so they could both look at me. She clinched the side of the mattress with her hands and buried her face into a throw pillow. She moaned and yelled for the next 15 minutes. He pulled out before he was ready to climax and told me to come around so I could see her from behind. Her p*ssy was all foamy white. Her p*ssy lips had to be 2"-3" apart. Reflexively I said, "Thank you for fucking my wife." He told me to sit down and he proceeded to let out the loudest yell as he climaxed inside of her.

4) They rested in silence for about 20 minutes. He told me then to wash up his ***** so I assisted my wife shower and redress again. My wife then told me it was time for me to leave and she would be home later that night. She reminded me to thank him for f*cking her and I did. He did not respond. As I closed the hotel room door behind me I heard him call me a bitch.

My wife got home about 2 A.M. and she immediately told me her bull told her that she was not to talk to me about the night. That felt like torture. All I have been able to think about these past couple of days is that night. She did tell me that he will be going away in a couple of weeks for an extended period of time on business. He told her that he has a business associate whom he is going to pimp her out to while he is gone and I can watch it one time. It will be her first BBC. The guy is 27 years old and an ex athlete. I will bribe them with money if I have to in order to bring my camera for that.

That's very hot! Welcome to the wonderful world of being cuckheld. Get used to this kind of treatment andmake sure you respect the bull, don't step on his toes or you will regret it. To make him feel more at ease, I suggest you wear a bra and panties, just to reinforce the fact that you are a sissy and a beta male loser.

Now your place in future and don't annoy the bull.

Am i the only person on here that sees a problem with this situation??? Fantasy and fetish is cool and exciting but this is going to end badly for you.:eek:

I don't think it will end badly. If she doesn't change how she treats you. Mind you CJ DJ g out she's been cheating on you all along should be a concern.

Exactly!!!

I guess I don't get the whole sissy side of cuckolding. The way I look at it, this is your wife and your pussy. If you "decide" to share it with this guy then he should be "thanking" you. As far as your wife and you, there should have been serious reprecussions for the cheating, otherwise she will never respect you again.

We did have a long talk about the cheating. Boy were my eyes opened up about how women act and think behind their boyfriends/husbands back. She told me the dirt on all her girlfriends and wives of our couple friends.

Examples...no less than six of them at lunch one day, recently, admitted to having sex at work behind their boyfriends/husbands back ( 6 for 6). All admitted they had unprotected sex behind their boyfriends/husbands back. ( 6 for 6)

At least I know where my wife stands and I have the chose to accept it or not. The rest of the guys are "Trusting" their women and do not know what is going on in their life.

Snoop Dogg seems to have hit the nail on the head about women when he said, "She could be learning her man, she could earning her man and she could be burning her man."

Trusting women is a FANTASY..........:cool:

johnsony said:
I guess I don't get the whole sissy side of cuckolding. The way I look at it, this is your wife and your pussy. If you "decide" to share it with this guy then he should be "thanking" you. As far as your wife and you, there should have been serious reprecussions for the cheating, otherwise she will never respect you again.

And I think that's exactly it with a lot of cuckolds. A lot of these women are just scum who are treating them like dirt but they are eroticising the situation in which they find themselves in order to cope.

This is likely to end very badly for you, OP. You're mixing up a fantasy situation where all parties know the limits, accept them and have fun with a real situation where your wife is being really nasty and abusive (and some arsehole is taking advantage of this and also assisting in your abuse), but one you, unfortunately, get turned on by.

mrdelight said:
Examples...no less than six of them at lunch one day, recently, admitted to having sex at work behind their boyfriends/husbands back ( 6 for 6). All admitted they had unprotected sex behind their boyfriends/husbands back. ( 6 for 6)

Then they are scum.