• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Back Seat Cuckoldry -Prt1

• Thread starterIzasweety
  • Start date

Izasweety

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2009
I just want to share a cuck lashing I recently slammed on my unsuspecting lil' dickless wonder sissy sub.

We woke as usual, he to make breakfest wearing his frilly apron and fuzzy slippers and me left to ready for work.

I'm excited for the events I've planned, that start that morning. Extra attention to my appearance - hair, prestine make-up, cleavage, tight skirt, back leg lined stockings and nice heels - an obvious no doubt look of something special going on that day.

I went to the table for my ready and waiting breakfast, sat down, pushed the plate away. Told him I was meeting girlfriends after work for drinks, pecked his cheek and told him I'd call him later.

Met the girls for a few martinis and waited for sissy missy to call me.. knew he'd eventually call as the hour gets later. We were pleasantly giddy and cackling over my stories about my bf's wee useless pathetic slug between his legs.

He calls, I answer with speaker phone, top volume to hear him over the crowed rocking loung we were in. Sat it on the table between the 5 of us. He's not even had a chance to speak to me as all my histarical friends bombard him with questions, curiosity and laughter. I told him to send a pic of his wick for them to see..he did and oh man, the ladies went crazy drawing attention from everyone around us. So he's on speaker phone, with his winky big bold and in colour, very bright in the dim room...and the phone starts to be passed around to the curious buzzing strangers who've taken interest in all the hub-bub. Now he's public domain for the lashings and laughing..haa haa

Noticing the hour, I took the phone and told him to come and pick me up and I'd better see some pink frilly panties on underneath his pants.

Finally, my evening 'bull' arrives. He's not a stranger my any means. As we wait for cucky to arrive, bull and I discuss the time ahead of us.

He calls from the parking lot, told him I'd be right out. I come out alone, tell him to get out of the car, give him a nice hot wet kiss while I direct his hand up my skirt to my soaked panties and sloshing wet pussy. Told him to turn around, face the car andtake his shirt off. ***** onlookers take audience to see what's up. I told him I bought him a gift and want him to wear it. I take a brand new plain black T-shirt out of a bag and put it on him. The distand onlookers bust a gut and move on. Wee man, has no clue those bellows were at him.

Told him put his hands behind his back and look to the ground until I say otherwise. My bull has come out and standing by the rear passanger door. He says, 'Get in the car girly man, unlock the doors'...before cucky can open his mouth, I immediately say, 'not a word, just do it'.

I climb in the back behind cuck boy and say 'look down, unzip and peel your pants open and lets see your frilly knickers' as the bull climbs in the back seat beside me.
I lean between the front seats, adjust the rear view mirror so that it's direct enough to keep bull out of view while saying, 'yup, he's wearing his panzie panties'. Bull say, 'o'h Jesus, wtf are you doing with this wimp again??...now, never look back, shut your pie hole and drive'. I say 'he is a damn lucky lil' useless pecker! Don't forget that Boy!'

He begins to drive without having been told any destination and begins to hear the sounds of russling around and lips smacking. The increasing heaving of breathing is starting to fog the windows. A low groan from the bull..'o'h my God..mmm'.

"Pull over a sec" bull commands. Cucky still facing forward, "shut your eyes" he says. Then he leans forward and takes my saturated panties and wipes cucky's nose and mouth with the silky nectar of my loin, leaving him wet with my juice and the scent of lust and perfume. "open your mouth" he stuffs my wet panties harshly in his mouth while saying 'you so do not deserve her you poor excuse of a man.. she'll be mine..again".

My left leg flings between the front seats and bulls face buried between my legs, noisily laps and flicks at my hard clit and sloshing around my puss with his fingers "look at me baby..see..uahh, a real man" I see his eyes in the mirror watching my head banging against the side window, face winced in pleasure.."a real man, just his fingers..uhhh, ahh.yeahh..gonna cumm yeaaa..figers are doin it..bigger harder..shit yea..ahh.." Bull is choking on the squirt and near drowning, the splash was loud and speckled the windows from driver to passanger side. "Your lame useless dick was outdone by fingers!" Bull laughs.

Cucky, still panty mouth stuffed, pink frilly ******* and driving aimlessly is groaning and making his own variety of noises. "this is what you want.." bull says to me "whoa! I don't remember it being like this!" I say as I wrap my hand around his averge thick rock cock... "now this is a piece I'm dying to get down my throat! See dear.. cocks are designed to be devoured not pantied up coward" ha ha ha!

The Boy, hears my gagging on bulls dick as he doesn't hesitate to get loud about what pleasure he's getting from my cock sucking. I stop and give cucky a condom package "open it". Once he has it in his hand he, tries to pass it back over his shoulder. "pull over, in behind the gas station there in one of the parking spots."

Once parked, tell him to look down, get out of the car and open the door where I am. "kneel down close to the car and close your eyes." He does and hears me say to the bull, 'hand me your underware" cucky groans. He's drooling saliva from his panty stuffed mouth, beading with sweat, and wincing from the pain of being on his knees on the ashfalt. I roll up the boxers and wrap them around his eyes, 'hand me my bra there', I tied it in place with the bra cups for eyes. Bull and I laughed, "you look like a moron!" Bull says. "feel your way around the car to the passenger door and open it" We laugh at him stumbling around - drooling with his bra cups for blind eyes.

He open the door, standing there hunched looking like an idiot and letting the drool drip to the ground. I say "back up a full pace and kneel" I nudge bull to get out of the car.

Bull stands before the silly wee cucky, with is rock cock twitching out infront of him at 90 degrees, says "you sorry as piece of shit..this is what you deserve" and bull takes his cock in his hand and starts smacking his hard dick like a beating stick to cucky's head and face while I'm cackling from inside the car. Cucky has his shoulders up and twisting away from is cock slap down but not ever knowing from which direction the stick is coming from.. quite a sight!! I lean out the door, "hold out your hand" I tell cucky. I place the condom in his hand - 'it goes on, the real man's c.o.c.k' Cock thrash done, bull says, 'do ya even know how one of these things work?'

Cucky's arms reach forward blindly in search of the dick he's to bag with the condom. Bull dodges cucky's hand every time they get near to his dick.. and busts a gutt with amusement of this full grown man treated like a fool. "that's enough, look your woods shrinking" I tell Bull, "now I have to get up to full staff again" I position myself and them, start bobbing on the Bulls knob and take Cucky's hand in mind, isolate his index finger and place inside my mouth so its still and resting between my cheek and Bulls cock and it goes in and out of my mouth. "do ya feel how a cock takes up my mouth.." I laugh.

Bulls dick solid with viens buldging, salivated and twitching..I take Cucky's finger from mouth and guide his hand to the raging cock. He feels it, grabs hold of it and tries pittifully to sleeve the condom on it.. "don't be like a fairy about it!" Bull bulks.. "Jesus you bumbling fuck, gimmie that thing" Bull says as he snaps the condom from Cucky's hand. Not knowing what to do, Cucky is still - then Bull again wacks Cucky's face with a hard slap of his hard cock. We both laughed at Cucky's jump and squeek from the unexpected wack attack.

Cucky is still bra cup eyed, drooling like Kujo kneeling outside the car after he's heard the car doors shut - knowing we're in the car and he's out there isolated and alone. Bull, jumps to the front seat, starts the car..Cucky's panty muffled voice is heard as he's waving his arms and shaking his head. Bull, yells out the window..'we're leaving sucka!' and does start to pull out of the parking spot. Cucky gets to his feet and reaches to free his eyes to see - I bark out the window "don't you dare Boy!". Bull has parked the car two spots from where we were and shut the engine. "See ya wussy, she wouldn't let me leave yur ass here - find yur ass back to your chauffer seat" Bull commands.

Back Seat Cuckoldry -Prt2

Feeling kind of sorry, seeing this full grown man out there ******* looking like an idiot.. pink panties poofed out from his open falling jeans, t-shirt drenched with his drool arms out reached trying to feel in front of him while his white bra cup eyes are protruding like beacons in the night light. I started to verbally direct him to the car. When close enough, I got out of the car, took his arm and brought him to the car. Undid the vision blinder, unstuffed his mouth, wiped his face clear of his spit, sweat and dried pussy juice. Took his face up in my hands, looked in his watery eyes and said, 'your takin it like a champ.. I do love you' and gave a huge warm reassuring hug. He gave sighs of relief and a shy smile in return.

He got in the drivers seat and was told to close his eyes and listen to every sound 'real fucking' sounds like. The windows fogged, the car rocked and the moans groans, squeals and 'fuck yeah's' we loud, genuine and definately stung silent Cucky. "tell me dickless wonder, how this all feels" Bull says after he's blown his load. "answer" i say. Cucky starts to mumble and stutter mutter out..."I can't please her like that" ..'o'h gawd! come on dear.. tell him what you really 'feel'..' I say. Again he's mumbling, so I cut him off, 'ok, turn around, look him in the eye and tell him loud and clear what you and I both know what it is to say'

Cucky has heard this guy, slurp my wet pussy, choke on my squirt, beaten by his dick, touched his penis and fail at placing a condum and heard him rock my world and the car with him in it....but not set sight on his face.

CONTINUES TO PRT2!

Tell what you think of the story

I'd love to know what you thought of the story ;-)

Better be all in one thread, Izasweety. This way, members will be able to post comments in one place, instead of asking themselves where to do it...

Part 2

Feeling kind of sorry, seeing this full grown man out there ******* looking like an idiot.. pink panties out from his open falling jeans, t-shirt drenched with his drool arms out reached trying to feel in front of him while his white bra cup eyes are protruding like beacons in the night light. I started to verbally direct him to the car. When close enough, I got out of the car, took his arm and brought him to the car. Undid the vision blinder, unstuffed his mouth, wiped his face clear of his spit, sweat and dried pussy juice. Took his face up in my hands, looked in his watery eyes and said, 'your takin it like a champ.. I do love you' and gave a huge warm reassuring hug. He gave sighs of relief and a shy smile in return.

He got in the driver’s seat and was told to close his eyes and listen to every sound 'real fucking' sounds like. The windows fogged, the car rocked and the moans groans, squeals and 'fuck yeahs' escalated in volume and intensity. Cucky did so most definitely get turned on by it, by all the twitching and grunting he was doing on his own. Cucky crunched his shoulders up and rocked in his seat as heard my ‘I’m gonna cum, ..o’h God.. yeah…I’M CUMMING!’ and felt the orgasmic jerks from behind his seat with the and the wet slapping sounds that followed. “o’h fuck! That’s so hot baby!!” Bull grunts out as that slapping turns to thrashing…soon after here the sounds of the Bull blowing his load, hard and what seems to Cucky, a long time. Then here’s the heaving breathing, the cooing and sounds of tender kisses.

As Bulls pulls himself off me, still out of breath says "tell me dickless wonder, how this all feels.” "Answer" I say. Cucky starts to mumble and stutter mutter out..."I can't please her like that” ...'o'h gawd! Come on dear... tell him what you really 'feel'....’ I say. 'loud and clear, tell him' His eyes like a puppy dog shot to mine and shook his head and muttering in whispers..'No...No...I cabin can't...no' 'do it' i demand... Cucky shoots his eyes to the floor and says 'I felt turned on hearing you fuck her'

I say to Bull, ‘see, I told ya! He’s pitiful slug is probably aching hard...all 3 inches of the little hard clit is dying to dribble is baby spew goo!’ I laugh and Bull just shakes his head, ‘what ever floats your boat, sap’. I lean in on Cucky and blow gently on neck. His legs are shaking nervously back and forth. I bring my lips close to his ear so he can feel the warmth of my breath as I say “Did you hear my cum baby?” he nods his head ‘yaa’. “Did your lil’ baby pee get hhhaard hearing me being FUCKED, hard by a real hard worthy cocK?” His breathing heavy, body quivering again nods...uuhh haa, yes, very”. I reach down and tap the tip of his little dick making a poor excuse of it underneath is pink little panties. I make little noises in his ear as I roll my index finger in circles over the tip of his wee dick head. “You’ve been so good baby…I think you should come to, would you like that?” naturally he nods, “yes... please”. I snap away from him “ok, he’s gonna show us just how pathetic he really is! He’s gonna perform for us!” I bellow.

Cucky proceeds as directed to take my spot in the back seat after he’s once again been blind folded. He takes his pants down enough to show off this frilly pink panties before peeling them away just a hair to ****** his little slugglet kiddy dicky. The Bull gasps and busts a gut ‘What is THAT!!’ “come on, show him how to get that lil’ thing to cum dear” I say. Cucky proceeds to stick his finger inside the gross overabundant wrinkly sleeve like foreskin and diddles himself until he orgasms. “Jesus, with all the violent shaking around and all you got is that piddle dribble!” Bull says. “You are pathetic.”

We all compose ourselves and ready for home I tell Cucky to drive around the front of the gas station and go in and buy us something to drink. We parked in a spot close the door of the pay attendant. I gave Cucky $20 and he got out of the car and started to walk toward the door. As his hand hits the handle of the door, Bull yells out of the cracked open winder, “hey! Come here a sec!” As Cucky gets close to the dark tinted back window, he sees Bull’s fist come out, “take this, you deserve it”. Cucky opens his palm to have Bull place his used cum filled condom in Cucky’s hand and hears the laughter from inside the car.

I watch him carry the cum condom in his fist through the store to the bathroom. Once the bathroom door closes I sent him a text message. “Check your back”. On the back of the brand new black t-shirt I’d put on him earlier was written in large white letters

C U C K E D
Just Did Her EX
In Front Of Me
Cause I Got Nothing
To Satisfy Her Need
I AM A WIMP

I waited until I saw the bathroom door start to open and text him again. “Juice for each of us, pack of smokes and 3 condoms”. We watched and giggled as he walked around the store with him knowing what’s written on his back. He tried to walk, maneuvering himself to avoid the t-shirt being read. Quite funny as the attendant had already seen and read it when he walked in!! Otherwise, he did a pretty good job of avoiding his public humiliation. By the time he reached the cash, the store was empty but a group of buzzed college kids came in. We watched Cucky again, trying to twist himself away from humiliation, darting his head to view the security monitor in front of him and over each of this shoulders. Before the change hit Cucky’s palm, a few of these kids were coming up to the cash. I saw a girl point and turn to her friend and from what I could tell start laughing as they went around the rest of their group to point out what they saw. Cucky put his head down and quickly darted for the door with now all of the group looking, talking, pointing and laughing at him.

I again text him “stop 4 feet from the rear passenger door and kneel” Despite these kids are still in the store and will see this, Cucky did as was told”. Another text “take 1 juice out of the bag and put it down on the ground”. As he does this, another text “you are to look at him and tell him thank you for fucking your gf for you and give him the bag”.

Cucky looks to the sky and drops his head heavy shaking it with ‘No’, but remains where he is. Just as the ex stops in front of him, the kids come out of the store. I get out of the car and stand by the driver’s door watching over the hood of the car. The kids went nuts with cackles. One of the big guys of the group yells out, “you the ex?!” “oh yea!” the ex replies. All I hear is all kinds of ‘Oh my God’, ‘No way’ among name calling and laughter. “Hey check this out – he’s gonna thank me for fucking his girlfriend, no, no MY WIFE” the ex calls out to them. Hysteria erupts and I start to see a few of the girls pulling out their cells to record this and hear words of YouTube! Poor Cucky, he’s just like a depleted oil spot on his knees in front of my ex-asshole-husband and a cackling audience towering over and around him with all the words being spit out at him.

I feel kind of sorry but, hey, it’s what he wanted. “Hey, quiet people give the poor guy some respect. Ok now say it.” The ex commands. I even cringed! But damn, that Boy sucked it up and did exactly what told and said “Thank you for satisfying her the way I can’t”. Howls of laughter from the kids!

The ex throws his head back and laughs! 'you're a sucker! I couldn't keep her by forcing her to stay and the only way you can keep her is by giving her way! I just fucked the shit outta my WIFE!!' Then adds “and your stupid for thinking she’ll stay will your sorry ass…I’mm baaack”

I yell, “come on, let go!” with that the ex turns back to Cucky still kneeling on the ground and says “watch your back wimp. The wife and I are off to your bed....see yaa sucka!” Cucky looks to me with his drawn long face and pained eyes. I just smiled and waved as the ex got in the car.

A juice, a few bucks, his demise printed on his back, I pulled away from the gas station, watching him start to raise from his knees with the kids still lingering around him. I gave a little honk and drove away leaving him to his own devices to get home.

izaseety's little cuckboy

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

new dickless 004.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

hello all!
I'm izasweety's wimpy litle cuckboy...she is a godess in everyway and i couldn't imagine ever losing her.

But even though being totally arosed by my latest cockolding...being it was with her ex husband, is leaving me with a bad feeling in my stomach about possibly losing her..

what can i say though, i desired this and i only want the best for her, so....if this is going to make her happy then so be it...it would be crushing though!

but here's a couple of pics of her and me...

Users who are viewing this thread