• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bad experiences/Stories

• Thread startercoynchico
  • Start date

coynchico

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
Anybody have any stories of hook ups gone wrong..
most of mine involve guys that would hang out with us once or twice and then be flaky afterwards..and 2 broken condoms..guy wanting to cum in my wife etc...i'd like to hear some other ppls experiences...ty

The best safe-guard against getting pregnant from another man is if the wife has had her tubes tied, or if the other guy has been "fixed".

The friend who fucked my wife the most times had had a vasectomy, so he was completely safe. There was no problem with him cumming in her pussy, and all three of us thoroughly enjoyed the sessions in which he kept on slamming it to her as they both had screaming orgasms.

I was, of course, masturbating as I watched, and when he pulled out, if I had not already cum, I would shove my cock into her open cunt, still full of his cum, and have the best cum imaginable.

Fucking my wife when she's full of another guy's cum! Nothing better!

here is something to add to the list..again our situation is a hotwife situation not cuckold. so we do expect the guy to wear condoms unless we say otherwise.
so we had the puerto rican guy come over that we have hung out with a cpl of times with already, both time him fucking my wife and her having a good time. So we r hanging out and wife is saying she wants to fuck him so i said ok tell him you need to go outside and if he can go with you to help get something. so time goes by and i hear them on the side of the house and she is somewhat moaning so i listen but cannot figure what is going on..so i wait a while more and i hear her saying no so i go out the front door and i hear moaning again so i wait a min and i hear her telling him to stop in a pissed off voice so i walk back towards where they are and he has her bent over and has his dick in her with no condom and and is thursting and she is trying to pull away but he has her bending over a chair. i see him get in about 3 deep strokes and then wife digs her nails into his leg and and his dick comes out of her with no condom on she walks towards me pissed telling me she told him he needed to put a condom on..i then told him he needed to leave..

Wow coy, sounds like you've had some bad luck finding guys that are trust worthy. In this lifestyle who knew? Lol sorry bad pun.
We have t had that issue we do a lot screening. So we tend to weed out the losers.

i'm from northern cali as well where are u from? well he was fine the other times its just this time he had it in his head he was going to fuck her with no condom and cum in her and she was not willing to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread