LittleTeaCup

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2023
Hello there Gentlemen and Gentle Ladies, lovely to me you all. I’m newer to our site, but not new to the game. I have lived quite the young lifestyle for most of my young years. Chatting people up, going to party’s, taking some girls or guys home, sometimes with their partner. Always learning more about my wicked ways of pain and degradation. I enjoy the helpless look that people give to me. Especially when they are tied up. The desperation radiating off them as I move one finger up their thigh. It’s my favourite. There a simple pleasure in hearing someone take a sharp inhale when you spank them, with or without a belt. Simple pleasures in breaking someone’s back while showing them pictures of thier partner. A simple pleasure in always satisfying them rather than their partner, and keeping them around for more. A perfect convenient slut.

I’m six foot, white and live in Canada. If you want to chat, please feel free to send me a message.
But beware, once I have you. I’m not letting go. ;)
Thank you,
LTT

Ps, I attached a lil favourite picture of mine. It’s a cute lil airbrush tattoo I had.

885B176A-76B6-4E5A-BD11-7D20C5FF04F9.jpeg