• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bahamas Cruise: To Do in Freeport & Nassau

• Thread starterdedkenedy
  • Start date

dedkenedy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2007
Finally, my wife and I will be cruising alone, our first real vacation alone in years. As you all have read in the past, my wife knows of my desires, but hasnt' fully given in, more pillow talk than anything. Well, ahead of this trip, the pillow talk has been particularly heavy. Again, most of it centers around hot tubs on the boat, hitting the clubs, and massages on the beach.

So... having cruised in the past I'm not up for the shore excursions offerred by the cruise line. I'd like to find something more "enjoyable" for the both of us, but mostly for her. I love the caps I've seen over the years about wives revealing themselves on the beach, or little bungalos behind the dunes where massages turn into more. I've never been to the Bahamas, but do things like this really exist? I've searched google and found nothing but ****** services, which I'm not doing.

The Bahamas must have been a destination for many on here. My question for you is- Where do I start? Give me some interesting ideas for things to do while onshore. Nothing too wild, safety is a concern. But if you know of a certain hot gentleman that loves rubbing hot wives in his cabana, I'm interested.

Thanks is advance.

Thanks Mac. Our cruise line does have a "serenity" area, which also has the hot tubs. With daytime highs in the 70s, I'm sure we'll hit the tubs often. I hope to talk the wife into a little adult tanning too, but if not, I'll still enjoy the view. Your advice on sticking near the boat may not be a bad idea, but she wants to "see the sites". I'm just hoping to line up some of the sites before we go.

Thanks for the Grand Bahama Island info, i'll check it out.

Mac, just finished checking, and Carnival no longer allows topless tanning... something they seem to have changed within the last few years. I read some blogs and found instances of women being asked to put their tops back on or be removed from the boat, so... we won't attempt that.

Of course, no one knows what goes on below the bubbles of the hot tub?

Our cruise is a week away, so if anyone has hints that would help me spice this up, i'm all ears.

Users who are viewing this thread