• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bakersfield, California BBW

• Thread starterBakersfieldBBW
  • Start date
B

BakersfieldBBW

I'm off on a four day weekend, and I'm looking to find me some playmates. If we really hit it off, would love to fuck often. No strings attached other then your respect and frienship. I'm located in Bakersfield, California. I am 34yrs old, white, 100% single, 5'5" tall, 290lbs, long blondish hair, hazel eyes, fat/firm/fuckable ass, VERY tight pussy, and 46DDD tits (100% real). I'm seeking all kinds of sexual fun with black men. Age doesn't matter as long as you're legal, big cock, BIG sexual appetite, and can get it up often. I loooove sex with multiple men, so those with more then one guy ready to play, I definitely will give first choice to. If you're not from my area, you'll have to travel here and get a room. I'm unable to travel with no car, and I live with others, so no private room. That all sucks, I know, but I believe in being honest.

I loooove to fuck more then anything! Nothing better then a cock buried in your pussy! Doggie style and on my back are my favorite positions. They're just so submissive and yummy! I LOVE oral sex, especially giving! I do NOT take cum in my mouth, though. I DO love it all over my face and body. Cum on me, I just love it!!!! I like men who're a little on the dom side. Nothing extreme. Just like men who know what they want, and how to get it. All while being respectful of myself and my limits. I enjoy light spankings and light hair tugging. Nothing real rough. Just a gentle reminder to remind me who's in charge. I'm a moaner, whimper, and sometimes screamer. I looove men who talk nasty to me. I don't even mind nasty names as long as in private and fun. I like my face and tits fucked. I love my nipples sucked and lightly nibbled on. I looooove all kinds of sexy foreplay. I love to be felt up all over. I would do anal sex with the right man. Meaning TONS of lube, working my tight pink hole out before your cock goes into her, taking it slow, and having lots of patience. Definitely would give my ass up to a group of men. No problem. Condoms are a must since I am not on the pill. I don't want kids. Things I will NOT do are: cum in mouth, pain, golden showers, brown showers, fisting, hickeys that can be seen, humiliation, licking someone's asshole, children, animals, and crap like that.

If you're interested, please send me a message! Would love to chat more and see about hooking up! I can't wait!

Sorry i missed you

I left Bakersfield, yesterday, but I will be back in january. Lets hook up then.

Damn

Sorry I didn't catch you sooner, Carlover. Let me know when in January you'll be in town. Love to have a chance to meet.
carlover said:
I left Bakersfield, yesterday, but I will be back in january. Lets hook up then.

come to macon ga..stellar6string@yahoo.com

mmm...wish I could.
ripp said:
come to macon ga..stellar6string@yahoo.com

Maybe you could cum on...I mean...to me.

I have a better idea. How about taking your sweet, black cock and get inside of me.

I'm unable to travel down there. You'd be able to cum here. You'd have to get a room, though. I don't have any private place to play since I live with others.
BlackHardWood said:
Cum down to me..and I'll totally go down on your delicious wet pussy..or maybe I can cum UP to you..

First preference

I absolutely love to fuck in a MMF threesome or gang bang. So if you find yourself and a group of your buddy/buddies in my town, and you're looking for a really good time, contact me! I would LOVE to meat you all!

Hmm...Well don't know if I could do an entire weekend, but I could do a whole day, and part of another day. Say a Saturday into Sunday morning. We could spend hours upon hours fucking and sucking. Worshipping your sweet black cock. I'm ready and willing to please your desires, and worship you. Let me show you what I can do for you.
BlackHardWood said:
Absolutely..I'd be my pleasure to cum up and show your delicious bod a great time..Seeing your wet, sexy pussy makes me instantly hard and wanna thrust my black cock inside..What's say I grab us a room and we spend an entire weekend going crazy with our desires..? I'm eager to place my hard black cock at your wet bod's command. Are you down for that? If so, drop me a line here..

Users who are viewing this thread