• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Balckwhitesex

• Thread starterIrene48
  • Start date

Irene48

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 28, 2005
Chiang Mai, Thiland
We are a mature white couple interested in sex with a black male and/or a black couple in the Rochester/Syracuse area of NY. Please e-mail to nudescot@hotmail.com
There must be somebody in our area interested in meeting a trim, mature, fun couple. We have a hot tub & extra room for guests. We are available weekdays and weekends for sexual encounters. But you must be willing to come here.

Irene & Bob

Attachments

• CampGrdn.jpg
    CampGrdn.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 981
  • Irene.jpg
    Irene.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 937
  • IreneBed105.jpg
    IreneBed105.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 664
  • IreneBed101.jpg
    IreneBed101.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 674
  • Me&Hub02.jpg
    Me&Hub02.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,054
I can't believe nobody has replied to your thread. I'm not what you're looking for, not to mention far away from you, but i have to tell you that i find Irene unbelievable sexy & beautiful. I love your clean, white skin Irene and i imagine these long legs of yours wrapped around a black mans back, while he's deep inside you. You have a beautiful smile honey, keep smiling!

Love the cockold/swinging lifestyle.....wife and I have been meeting younger guys for years...she also loves black guys...anyone close to Minnesota

if nobody gonna ask then i will
what is up with the first picture

KING SHANGO said:
Anything strange?

KING SHANGO said:
I thought the very same thing........I wrote them,mentioning that I could travel,but was told I'm too far away???...........LOL

Users who are viewing this thread