• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Balls infatuation , am i alone?

• Thread starterdaveby
  • Start date

daveby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2011
I never felt gay..... but lately...whenever i observe BIG smoth loose manly balls.... my mouth waters and i get weak in the knees.... especially in the cuckold context...ir ; a woman or my woman is being fucked by the suitor whose balls i'm attracted to.... Maybe it's just a phase.... im not too much into sucking cock at all....... YET :eek: Black and white cocks HJ Bj ashley & kelly cum share - ********.com

i fantasized i was one of the chicks in this video :p

thoughts?

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
I dunno maybe your bi? Are you dating/married?

Sound to be like he's in denial.

Baker,* the author of

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp., hardcover)

doesn't mention the significance of the size of men's cock's at all in his book (that I can recall). He does, however, mention that women should be concerned about the size of their men's balls. The reason is that men with larger-than-average balls tend to deliver more sperm when they orgasm to the women who fuck them than men with average or smaller-than-average balls. If a man has relatively large balls, that increases the probability of the women who fuck him being impregnated.

I found that interesting, since there's great preoccupation on this forum with cock size but almost no interest at all (seemingly) on the importance of the size of men's balls.

*Baker is an evolutionary biologist.

Im currently single....

Bi ? i dont think i would really try to deny it....

i was intrested in ppl havin such heat of the moment feelings in cuckold scenarios.... im not sure how many cuckold men fancy just tastin semen... but the whole creampie thing.... outta ur wife's pussy is a common fantasy...even if it only remains so.

Anyway thanks !

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
i hasted to add for me ....

women > balls ...any given day :D

It's the stuff that creams are made of.

I had loads of fantasies about being made to suck cock in a cuckold sense, in the end i tried it for myself and found i quite liked it. I suck guys occasionally though i have NO interest in fucking with them and don't find them attractive, just their cocks!

Reactions: JasonBourne
I, too, find men's balls erotically attractive, daveby. Like you mentioned, I love the look when they are loose and hanging down. The sight of them slapping against a wife's ass or pussy is even better, and the best is if you get to see them jerking up and down inside the scrotum when he's ejaculating inside her!
Providing that circumstances, timing, and people involved all fell into place just right, I wouldn't have a problem licking and/or sucking on my wife's lover's balls. Before, during, or after they fuck, however they wanted it. Or he could teabag me while she blows him for extra kink.

I don't find it unusual that you would be interested in looking at the balls of other men. And I do not find it a "gay" thing. I believe it is perfectly normal to observe the equipment of other men, whenever we get the chance.

Most men would deny it, but a visit to a shower room will cause you to take silent inventory of which guys are cut and which are not. It is just something we do, to size-up the competition, or even the compatriots.

I'm hooked on them...so much so I got into ball pumping...they feel amazing when they're swollen and heavy! Anyone else into pumping to? If so, please share your pics!

20201003_134603.jpg 20201003_134338.jpg 20200702_083001_copy_979x734.jpg 20200702_083027_copy_979x1305.jpg

Reactions: natasnaikul and snodark
My husband says that that’s the only thing attractive to him about a man too. He does suck dick somewhat often but according to him all he enjoys about that is the submissiveness of it and getting cum which he does like. He claims that big balls though are the only thing physically attractive to him and penis size for him is irrelevant. Not for me! Lolol.

Reactions: natasnaikul, JasonBourne, Conroesubcuck and 1 other person
As a heterosexual cuckold, I also have an infatuation with large balls and heavy scrotums, but lack any desire to play with them. It's purely a visual kink, an appreciation of nature's benevolence to certain men. It's a complement to my infatuation with the prominent and emphasized glans of circumcised penises - it's like technological artwork when the cut is high and tight.

Users who are viewing this thread