• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bama wife for bbc

• Thread starterbirminghamalwife
  • Start date

birminghamalwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2006
Mwf lookin for bbc in birmingham alabama area. Must be able to meet in birmingham. hubby is anxious to be come a cuck hubby. and I am eager to serve black cock. must be 8+, sent asl and pics to david_wilson76@yahoo.com. will consider groups. open minded to anything. IM me on yahoo at linda_n_hoover tell me your from dc.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,135
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,948
Show us how much she wants BBC.....

birminghamalwife said:
Mwf lookin for bbc in birmingham alabama area. Must be able to meet in birmingham. hubby is anxious to be come a cuck hubby. and I am eager to serve black cock. must be 8+, sent asl and pics to david_wilson76@yahoo.com. will consider groups. open minded to anything. IM me on yahoo at linda_n_hoover tell me your from dc.

Spread wide open stockings n heelz on and pure shaved pussy for me to use....Let's see her...

*wish I was in B-ham...

we are wht cpl from nw fla. its best sex

You are one hot lady. Thanks for the pics. The lucky bastard that gets to make love to you. Muleman

wow I def want some

perfect for superior black cock

Love the pic Bama wife, of you dressed in white for bbc. Thanks

gg

Woow:D hot!

thanks for the great comments woudl love to see your interracial pics because i will post plenty when i final find a bbc into using me like the white slut i am. here a few more for yall please leave message and pics

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 691
  • 155.jpg
    155.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 762
SImply beautiful..Please some to Southern California..Even though I travel I have my fears of Alabama!! LOL!! Just teasing!

The lady is stunning and deserves the very best BBC!!

Good Luck and If you are in the Socal Area...please let a brother know!!

CC

I am thinking that this is one of the many fakes on this site. Be warned and beware.

damn I'm about ready to make a weekly drive from Ga just to get some of that

hi im tish 38mwf. ft walton bch area love bbc also.we are floridawhitecpl holla at us.

Users who are viewing this thread