Ban Maury?

• Thread starterfar2easy
  • Start date

far2easy

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2006
WTF Maury? HOw about read the rules and let threads that are 4 years old lie!:mad:

This person has responded to at least 40 threads that were all over 4 years old. I even sent Zip a PM about it last night!!

After looking at this and all the stuff he has responded to i vote yes

I can see why the rule was made. Fucks up the flow. Yes.

yes

i agree as well!

Maury,
If you care at all about what others think of you, stop now. Some day you may want our help or opinions. We are unlikely to be there for you if you carry on.

If you don't then piss off under a rock and stay there for a while. You are disturbing something you clearly don't understand or appreciate.

Hopefully zip will close him down for a while using his ip. A shame an asshole has to ruin it for everyone.

Doesn't matter... There are ways to fix turds like you.

You are an asshole

He, he he. that's kind of a femminate response.

He will loose interest soon. hi is an ass, just ignore him

I say off with his head.....err, I mean ban him. Too many posts on old threads like "So what happened?" Maury, by your ridiculous actions, you proved my point about guys named Maury.

i would fuck maury up the asshole with my crowbar of a penis if i could . then make his white eat my creampie

OK, got that ...

I only leave you kids for 24 hours and you start a quarrel already? I can understand that the guy is annoying, but I thought we should show him better. Best way is to disregard it... like a dog barking in the street. You can always move to the other sidewalk ;)
All you had to do is report one of his posts and wait. Upon my first log in I will deal with him. Please remember my presence here is at least once a-day, but there might be days I cannot log in (due to my personal life's manner). So, no need for 6 PMs, especially not with messages like "Ban Maury or we are gone from the community". This is unacceptable! If this is the message you want to send to me (and YOU know whom I am talking to), I kindly request you leave the forums as for now. We are trying to build a comunity based on respect toward each other, a pleasant place in which members can share experiences, worries and feelings. A message like this, a blackmail, is quite the opposite.
Maury has now 10 days to get the message and think things over. I will also check which of his posts are OK to delete.
I think this thread can be closed now.

sounds reasonable if a little garbled

s_zip99 said:
So, no need for 6 PMs, especially not with messages like "Ban Maury or we are gone from the community". This is unacceptable! .

I have found with Zip, a PM that reads "If you ban so-in-so, I will let you have April for the night" works MUCH better :D