• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

banning

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
Randy your post is good and I agree the bottom line is I have it from the top it is up to him walk the line or be gone. He is a adult and no one should have to keep anyone out of a forum so they don't get themselves in trouble. After all it isn't a child where we have to put up the cookie jar. It is totally up to Pimp if he is gonna be here or not. No one is going head hunting but I have my orders and rules also that I have to follow to be fair with everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
parker_leroux said:
I am against all banning except commercial spam. I know as a moderator you feel the need to flex your authority. This is common and is often called power tripping. The very topic this site is centered on is highly offensive, taboo and for many against God.

Those people offend me more than twirps arguing. I am against all censorship unless it is a safty issue against all banning.

Lets not become a group of politically correct people with taboo fetishes :)

I don't like many posts and some offend. I use the next button to remedy the situation.
I'm a mod and I don't feel no need to flex any authority on any one person. So if I was power tripping I would have to take a good look at you because you are on here with nine post and it started about the chat room now it has ended up with issues with the mods on this site. So with respect to your freedom of speech I just read your post. Now there are two mods here mhall and I who is even a less tolerant person then mhall. So you are totally wrong in your post here or in plain english you don't know what you are talking about. Or give a case of power tripping by myself or mhall. Oh lets see Dig gave you strike one hey strike two as it looks like you are unhappy and don't want to be here and you bring a bad dinner to the table.

parker_leroux said:
I am against all banning except commercial spam. I know as a moderator you feel the need to flex your authority. This is common and is often called power tripping. The very topic this site is centered on is highly offensive, taboo and for many against God.

Those people offend me more than twirps arguing. I am against all censorship unless it is a safty issue against all banning.

Lets not become a group of politically correct people with taboo fetishes :)

I don't like many posts and some offend. I use the next button to remedy the situation.

Please, don't ban this guy Muleman, let him give just one example of power tripping. I find his patronising nonsense quite amusing but I doubt if he means to offend just yet. He is gearing up for something and I'd love to see where he is going with it. He could start by explaining "highly offensive, taboo and for many against God"

mhall said:
Please, don't ban this guy Muleman, let him give just one example of power tripping. I find his patronising nonsense quite amusing but I doubt if he means to offend just yet. He is gearing up for something and I'd love to see where he is going with it. He could start by explaining "highly offensive, taboo and for many against God"
Oh I think Dig will have him I give a guy three strikes Dig likes two strikes and he has one with Dig and two with me. What I hate is a guy that has been here since 94 and post nine times and they all are negative about the site the site and the people running it. If it is so fucking easy let these people start their own sites and have it their own way with no mods or rules and in a years time guess who will vist these sites it will be all the trash that the good ones have swept out the doors. I'm with Dig on this one.

Was Blackyoung banned for Spam or for another reason?

As a mod I do not have to answer to no one but the Admin if I ban someone. If I want to give reason I will. I will give you this being you asked and I know you or a member of the other site. I found something I did not like and I brought it to the attention of the admin and they check it out and banned him. I will have to back the admin on their reason why. If I see something in a post or thread that I'm not quite sure of I notify the higher ups to check it out as that is my job and I have to do my job fairly no matter how good of person they are. End of topic for me on this. Comming back in a different name that is not right either about this person so I banned him on that not the admin.

Muleman, I do not envy you with your position as moderator. Thanks for for doing the job you do, truly appreciate your efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
pussylaper said:
Muleman, I do not envy you with your position as moderator. Thanks for for doing the job you do, truly appreciate your efforts.
Thank You very much

Thanks for taking the time to answer muleman. Just to clarify though, was he banned for something he said on another site? We would just like to know if we should watch what we say on other message boards.

funfrkycpl said:
Thanks for taking the time to answer muleman. Just to clarify though, was he banned for something he said on another site? We would just like to know if we should watch what we say on other message boards.
He was not banned for something he said on another site I do not troll other sites for peoples remarks and bring it back here. If I did there would be three people here banned for good but that isn't fair is it. What people say and do at other sites is their own business what they say and do here is mine. Thank You

Thanks again muleman. Your first response confused us that's the only reason we asked.

Users who are viewing this thread