• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bar scene

• Thread starterpbs12345
  • Start date

pbs12345

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2010
The wife and are a young couple and very new to the lifestyle. We are about to the stage of going out to clubs and bars giving her a Chanel to dance and flirt. She has said she would like me to be present while she plays. But we are having trouble understanding how to go about the clubs. I think it would be for her to be by herself there or to be with her husband. Has anyone else done this?

thank you for the advice... she is shy but is a great flirt when she has had a few drinks but i just think a woman alone at a bar or club is weird... How often does a woman go out alone... we also live up north so it is cold this time of the year so the outfits will have to be depending on the weather

clubs sound like a good idea but it's usually harder to pickup. Problem is most guys freak out or really are not into going home with a girl and her boyfriend or husband. Makes for a hot story but the reality of it is it does not always pan out. You might waste the whole night and when the stud realizes whats up is just not into it. If you have no problem with her going home with him and without you then its another story.
In my experience its best to pre plan a meeting with a guy who you know is going to be into what you want to do so theres no surprises at the end of the night.

danyg said:
clubs sound like a good idea but it's usually harder to pickup. Problem is most guys freak out or really are not into going home with a girl and her boyfriend or husband. Makes for a hot story but the reality of it is it does not always pan out. You might waste the whole night and when the stud realizes whats up is just not into it. If you have no problem with her going home with him and without you then its another story.
In my experience its best to pre plan a meeting with a guy who you know is going to be into what you want to do so theres no surprises at the end of the night.

We are a ways from being ready for her to go home with anyone. Right now we are just looking for some dancing and flirting. But when we are ready I will never be present during the actual act of them playing

pbs12345 said:
We are a ways from being ready for her to go home with anyone. Right now we are just looking for some dancing and flirting. But when we are ready I will never be present during the actual act of them playing

Most guys in a bar won't go with a couple. The problem is the guy thinks it's a trick. He's afraid it's going to turn into a gay thing with you and he's scared off.

It's best to set up meetings with guys on swingers sites then meet them at the bar. Check Craigs List in your are their are many guys in town on business looking for fun that will meet you at a bar and know the ropes. If you two like the guy have some fun if not walk away. At least everyone knows what they are their for. Trust me it works.

Well that won't be a problem I won't ever be involved during the night. We like the idea of her being seduced and if we had talked to the guy it just feels to set up

@MacNfries - some great advice, direct and to the point -- very nicely done.

My advice would be to go in as "2 friends out for the night"...or "co-workers out for a drink" you can sit with her but play the role of "friends". that way you can flirt but she can also play the role of "Looking".

This will reduce any stress levels and allow her to move at her own pace. Get her on the dance floor by herself and the rest will move nicely from there.

I can guarantee you that if you pick a hopping nightclub this will get you what you want.

Just go out together get tipsy and have fun, don't get bogged down with planning or expectations. Be spontaneous and wing it. Once you guys catch a buzz hit the dance floor for a while, go get more drinks while she keeps dancing.

pbs12345 said:
Well that won't be a problem I won't ever be involved during the night. We like the idea of her being seduced and if we had talked to the guy it just feels to set up

What Jim and I have done is go in as a couple. I like to talk to everyone so I sort of make my way around the club. Jim doesn't like dancing much so I always go out on the dance floor alone. It doesn't take long for the guys to approach me to dance with me . I like to rub up on them and have fun with them, like dirty dancing style and let them sort of feel me up. Like way slutty dancing lol.
After they buy me a few drinks, we talk and I let them know I'm available I ask them, "Hey do you want to meet my husband, he's right over there"
It is so funny to see the look on thier face. Most of them are a little afraid and shocked at first but I just grab them by the hand and lead them over. all the time they are saying " are you sure this is cool"
After they meet Jim and they start apologizing to him all over the place he tells them, "Hey It's cool we have an open marriage".
The guy usually sits down with us after that we explain what were all about to him. Most of the time we all three end up getting a room or going out to the parking lot lol.

It's fun to do it that way because the guy can't believe I just slutted all over him right in front of my hubby. The look on his face is priceless when he finds out. It almost always works any time we go to a club.

By the way my husband is babyruthiezhubby.

My wife for the most part goes to a military bar on base. She does have girl friends she goes with and she does go alone. I have gone with her but normally I stay home. She usually has fun. If by chance you do go with her encourage her to dance with other men. Just be patient and I agree don't go with allot of expectations. Go with the flow. She will have better luck and more fun if you stay home.

sounds like we are going for a weekend trip the first weekend of december. We need to do some shopping for her yet. But i have a possible bull lined up to maybe bump into her

Go to the bar together. Have her sit at the table with you with an open chair always next to her. Don't occupy her time. Buy yourself a drink and let her look around the room with a smile. Don't give her great expectations as the guy said before me. Let her look around and make I contact with us guys at the bar... eventually one of us will get the message and bring her a drink. Go ahead and dance if things get boring, and again don't push her... she'll make friends if she looks like she wants to.