dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
ok people, we have a brand new story system which you can view by clicking the 'stories' link in the nav bar at the top of the page. This forum will remain open, and anyone and everyone can post their stories here. Posts to the new system will be moderated for quality. Here is what we DON'T want to see in our submissions:

1.) One paragraph stories - stories that are about 500 characters long don't really qualify as stories.

2.) NO paragraph stories - it doesn't matter how good your story is if the formatting is so poor that nobody can read it. Use paragraphs, see a style guide if you're unsure how paragraphs are supposed to work.

3.) Poor spelling, poor punctuation, poor grammar in general - this site has a built in spellchecker, please use it. If you're not sure how to use and punctuate quotation marks etc, please take some time to read up on it. It's important.

4.) Conversations between characters - anytime two or more characters are speaking, each new statement from a character should be on it's own line. An example:

"It's sure a nice day isn't it!" Carol said, smiling.

"I don't see what's so damn nice about it." replied Beth.

and here is how it's NOT done:

"It's sure a nice day isn't it!" Carol said, smiling. "I don't see what's so damn nice about it." replied Beth.

5.) We are writing stories, not sex scenes. If the entire story is one long description of a sex act, or the entire plot can be summed up in one sentence - 'a guy came over and fucked my wife.' then it's not a story. It can be a scene in a story, but a description of a sex act isn't a story in itself. We need to know the characters a little bit, how these things happened, how the characters feel about it etc.

Members who consistently turn in quality stories will be given 'Author' status, meaning that they can publish instantly without having to wait for approval.

You may publish works from other authors, but make sure you credit the original author. For instance, I've just published every JetLag story I can find because he was an excellent author who's been gone for many years, but I made sure that everyone knew that JetLag wrote those stories. If the author is still active on another site, link to his archive on that site. Most authors consider it a compliment to be so well liked that they are republished by fans, but some may request that their story be removed. If that happens we will always remove the story, but there are many authors such as JetLag who have been gone for years and sometimes decades, and it would be a shame to lose their work forever. That can and has happened. If you know of an amazing author from the old newsgroup days, for example, please post it so everyone can enjoy their work.

If the new story section does as well as I hope, we will eventually implement some sort of reward system for the most well liked stories and authors.

• Love
Reactions: abvt75 and Sandy Row
The new stories are great!

Reactions: dig420
I agree. I guess I need to put a bunch more in myself to get people posting though

Reactions: Sandy Row