• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bareback and AIDS

• Thread startereroticprocess
  • Start date
My gf and I host swing parties each month in NJ and this is the reason why we insist on use of condoms. How can you have fun and worry about catching something at the same time. Enjoy sex, just don't be stupid

Hi All I am new here ,I have been searching the net for belcouple . I had a friend " Heidi " the female part of belcouple .We were great friends chatting on yahoo for many years.I was aware of here activities , Heidi was very open telling me of her encounters. Around three years ago she explained she had AIDS , ( I received a video of the suspect that passed it on he was a well hung black guy ) we were in contact after that time but have not seen her on line for around two year , I guess Aids has caught up with her.
Heidi was a very good friend I never met her but miss her very much . R.I.P. Heidi

Users who are viewing this thread