• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Barebacking Bulls

• Thread starterHUSSYFAN
  • Start date

HUSSYFAN

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2009
I have seen numerous threads here where people discuss whether or not to use condoms. I am really shocked about this. All white women should be fucked bareback by their bulls. It is an honor for any big black bull to agree to fuck my wife. It is an honor for her to feel his big black cock inside her, and to feel his hot load of cum filling her up. The last thing in the world I'm going to do is to insist that he wear a condom.

I agree with you ! I like the idea of my white wife getting fucked by a BBC, bareback ! What a huge turn on !

Reactions: 44 mwm
The only way to go. Why waste good Black Cum??????

Reactions: farmerswife
I think my feeling on this are probably pretty well know here!! LOL I LOVE to feel Black Lovers explode inside of me, especially when the outcome may be a Black baby growing inside of me!!

JMNBABE

Reactions: VauxGuy, 44 mwm and BorrowMyWife
I cant have children so having a black baby or any baby isnt part of the question, however I do love the feeling when a man explodes inside me, the slick smoothness as our juices mix.. Occasionally hubby will wear a condom simply for variety or the novelty of it. There is a different feel when we know the condom isnt necessary.:yumyum:

Reactions: PlannB, 44 mwm and BorrowMyWife
WOW! I hope you are all just acting out a fantasy! Remember these four letters.... AIDS! Black men account for half the male AIDS cases in the USA and a much higher percentage than that in a lot of countries. Unless you are truly fatalistic, stupid or just plain insane, not using a condom is should only be a FANTASY.

zulu said:
WOW! I hope you are all just acting out a fantasy! Remember these four letters.... AIDS! Black men account for half the male AIDS cases in the USA and a much higher percentage than that in a lot of countries. Unless you are truly fatalistic, stupid or just plain insane, not using a condom is should only be a FANTASY.

Racist nonsense.

Reactions: Traydee
It always amazes me that people try to push their views on everyone else. It comes down to personal choice. After all, this is America.

Sometimes you don't have a choice unless that choice is let him do it or don't let him do it.

Totally agree with Hussy
My wife's preference is bareback and we do rigorous checks whilst vetting prospective guys prior to meeting ,,But if the guy insisted in wearing a rubber so be it

Last edited by a moderator:
whether fucking a white/brown/black/green/whatever man regardless - all of us in this lifestyle for real definitely need to be careful about fucking bareback.

if bareback is the way to go, i personally think it makes sense to be selective. it is just not worth the risk going bareback with all sorts of strangers, regardless of their colour (so please dont bring the race card into this).

my wife (she cucked me four months ago, but hasn't yet experienced big black) has had three other men so far but goes bareback with only one of them who fucks her on a regular basis. i suppose each person has a different perception of the risks involved, but its important that all of us recognise there are risks in all of this. Nearly all stds though very unpleasant, i suppose can be cured, but aids has no cure!

so in summary - bareback is very sexy as a fantasy, and i can totally relate to that. but be careful, and consider the risks involved!

white_man_loves_ir said:
Racist nonsense.
Why is it whenever somone points out a truth about blacks or any minority, it is racist? If you want AIDS, I really don't give a rats ass - have at it. It's a slow, painful, ugly death, so have fun with that!

My lover J and I have been together for over 2 years now, bare is the only way we go. When other men are included in our activities, it is not some willy-nilly, grab a guy off the street, sort of thing.
We, and the friends we party with ALL take our health as #1 priority, both to protect ourselves, and those we are involved with.

Now, when i do some of the other things for J that I've talked about in my other posts, condoms are ALWAYS used, no if's, and's or but's, it's "No glove, NO love."

Mary.