• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bay Area BBC Bull Here

• Thread starterJayabull
  • Start date

Jayabull

New around here...
Superstar!
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2023
Using this to reintroduce myself! I took a break for awhile but I’m back. Bay Area based and love getting to know all you folks. Let’s chat. Also feel free to follow me on IG. I want to post live stuff there @goodtimezoverlongtimes

IMG_4220.jpeg

Reactions: wannabee, RubeeAnne, littlesmallie and 1 other person
Jayabull said:
Using this to reintroduce myself! I took a break for awhile but I’m back. Bay Area based and love getting to know all you folks. Let’s chat. Also feel free to follow me on IG. I want to post live stuff there @goodtimezoverlongtimes

IMG_4220.jpeg
You will ruin some tight white cunts with that

Reactions: littlesmallie
My wife never had bbc yet me my next will be 14 th man yours look wide would probably stretch me but I could deep troath it mmmmmmm

Reactions: littlesmallie
Blackolive said:
My wife never had bbc yet me my next will be 14 th man yours look wide would probably stretch me but I could deep troath it mmmmmmm
Blackolive said:
You would take it no trouble,and want it bigger too.

Users who are viewing this thread