• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bay Area super thick BBC wanted

• Thread starterPlatinumPussy
  • Start date
P

PlatinumPussy

Ok...I don't know what happened to my other thread but anyway...

I'm looking for ultra thick black dick. Someone who will fuck me on the regular. You must: 1) love to eat pussy, 2) be able to last long w/ bomb pussy, 3) be a big freak & 4) pay for a hotel room. If this is you, get at me.

Good luck with number 4 lol The rest would appear to be easy judging by all the comments on the boards.

By the way - who hacked the boards this morning "in the name of Allah"? ffs

um...ok...i don't know why u think #4 would be hard. but ok.

xzpaw is a loser who just like to call every one else a lier. Why is some one like xzpaw even here?

XZPAW you're a fucking moron

You are such a hater!!! I've seen you're loser posts. You go around talkin' shit about everyone, so YOU must be the one in need of counseling. It's so pathetic that you don't believe that a woman would be putting up a post like mine. I have no clue why you would think the post is phony. I really don't get why people would do this fake bullshit that people say is so rampant here. So freakin lame. What's the point? What happens when u go to meet the person? Apparently there are a lot of people who do actually hook up through this site, so even if there are phonies there are also real people doing real things. I'm the real deal. If you're interested just hit me back so we can make this happen. Giving you proof that I'm a woman is no problem.

xzpaw said:
PLATINUMPUSSY IS A MAN

Having said that, Platinum, I advise you to come to terms with your sexuality and see a psychologist if absolutely necessary.

Word up!

Thank you! That's what I'm talkin about. All you have to do is look at his other posts to see that it's all because he has such low self-esteem. I guess it makes him feel like a "big man" to go around talkin shit about other people. I agree -- xzpaw, you need to take your sorry ass off this site.

OmbraLupo said:
xzpaw is a loser who just like to call every one else a lier. Why is some one like xzpaw even here?

Hello PlatinumPussy,
I like what you are saying and have left a private message for you

xzpaw said:
What are ya, 5?

HAy your location is IL. I am in IL I tell you want come say that to my face. We will see who the little boy is, punk. Grow up and if you don't like what they say leave them be. You are going to kill this forum. Most forums I have seen go down when the SysOp lets people like you stay on.

Amen! Preach!

I hope you do whup that sorry muthafucka's punk ass!

OmbraLupo said:
HAy your location is IL. I am in IL I tell you want come say that to my face. We will see who the little boy is, punk. Grow up and if you don't like what they say leave them be. You are going to kill this forum. Most forums I have seen go down when the SysOp lets people like you stay on.

The final retreat of the scoundrel - violence

xzpaw punk

I will say it again this BOY would never ever ever talk that shit in public, Every day i get on this site i see he got something mean and hateful to say. One day someones gonna hunt his sorry ass down an kick his punk ass. Oh by the way BOY did you ever open your door and let your mama in so she could clean your room? Stop jackin that little thing you call a dick an let mom clean that room. Punk ass Bitch

PlatinumPussy said:
You are such a hater!!! I've seen you're loser posts. You go around talkin' shit about everyone, so YOU must be the one in need of counseling. It's so pathetic that you don't believe that a woman would be putting up a post like mine. I have no clue why you would think the post is phony. I really don't get why people would do this fake bullshit that people say is so rampant here. So freakin lame. What's the point? What happens when u go to meet the person? Apparently there are a lot of people who do actually hook up through this site, so even if there are phonies there are also real people doing real things. I'm the real deal. If you're interested just hit me back so we can make this happen. Giving you proof that I'm a woman is no problem.
why are you looking for dick on this site when there's a whole world outside your door you stupid bitch? it's because you're more than likely garbage in every way imaginable. you haven't posted a single picture yet we're supposed to believe you're a woman too? HA!! and don't try to return the question my way because i get plenty of pussy this site is for novelty purposes only.

another hater!!!

still hatin b/c i won't go half on a plane ticket? give it up. unlike some of the chicks on here i am not gonna do anything to get black dick. i'm not a "black cock slut" or any of that other bullshit. i been w/ black men my entire life, so it's not a novelty for me. i actually see black men as MEN and PEOPLE not just an object, even if my purpose here is just to find somebody to fuck.

the reason i don't go outside my door is b/c i'm not just gonna step to any brotha on the street & ask him to whip out his dick so i can see if it's the type of dick that i like or not. the whole beauty of the internet is the "try before you buy" factor. you can ask questions, see pics, etc. but you're too fuckin ignorant and stupid to think about that. i'm not gonna post my pics publicly on a site b/c the whole world does not need to see what i have to offer. i'm the one runnin this shit -- if i like what i see, then AND ONLY THEN do i return the favor.

anyway, to those of y'all who think u can handle some of this platinum pussy, holla at me. i suck well, fuck well and can serve it up all night long. AND i'm fine. now what?!

mandingonigga25 said:
why are you looking for dick on this site when there's a whole world outside your door you stupid bitch? it's because you're more than likely garbage in every way imaginable. you haven't posted a single picture yet we're supposed to believe you're a woman too? HA!! and don't try to return the question my way because i get plenty of pussy this site is for novelty purposes only.

Not to be the advocate of peace...

itsforyou said:
I will say it again this BOY would never ever ever talk that shit in public, Every day i get on this site i see he got something mean and hateful to say. One day someones gonna hunt his sorry ass down an kick his punk ass. Oh by the way BOY did you ever open your door and let your mama in so she could clean your room? Stop jackin that little thing you call a dick an let mom clean that room. Punk ass Bitch

I found the best defense against xzpaw is to put him on the ignore list.

I did, and since then haven't viewed ANY of his messages. :D

PlatinumPussy said:
still hatin b/c i won't go half on a plane ticket? give it up. unlike some of the chicks on here i am not gonna do anything to get black dick. i'm not a "black cock slut" or any of that other bullshit. i been w/ black men my entire life, so it's not a novelty for me. i actually see black men as MEN and PEOPLE not just an object, even if my purpose here is just to find somebody to fuck.

the reason i don't go outside my door is b/c i'm not just gonna step to any brotha on the street & ask him to whip out his dick so i can see if it's the type of dick that i like or not. the whole beauty of the internet is the "try before you buy" factor. you can ask questions, see pics, etc. but you're too fuckin ignorant and stupid to think about that. i'm not gonna post my pics publicly on a site b/c the whole world does not need to see what i have to offer. i'm the one runnin this shit -- if i like what i see, then AND ONLY THEN do i return the favor.

anyway, to those of y'all who think u can handle some of this platinum pussy, holla at me. i suck well, fuck well and can serve it up all night long. AND i'm fine. now what?!
you aint shit bitch. not one guy on this site has seen your stupid ass but you so fervently claim you're all that. lol @ thinking the only way to find a man in a real social setting is askign to whip out his dick. go to eharmony bitch. and yes you are a black cock slut or you wouldn't he here.

Let's forget all these dumbass muthafuckin haters

Alright, enough of these fuckin haters. I didn't start this thread for that bullshit. I'm here to find what I put in my original post. I've recently takin all types of titty & pussy pics as well as a couple short vids of me playin w/ my pussy. So, again, I will gladly share them (& face pics, of course) IF I'm interested in u. Let's keep this thread on topic :bj: :lick: :yumyum: :hump:

Yo Where Are The Fucking Pics Already 3 Pages Of Bs And Not 1 Picture

Read the thread

Like the thread already says, I'm not going to post pics. If I'm interested in you you'll get them.

KING SHANGO said:
Yo Where Are The Fucking Pics Already 3 Pages Of Bs And Not 1 Picture

then stop watsing our time we come here to look at pictures and decide if we want to get at them...

you are the one on here looking so you should put up your goods or return the vendor's license and leave the flea market.

and let the serious shoppers do some shopping...
so step aside until you are ready to get serious

Users who are viewing this thread