• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC At The Disco (M/M, Interracial) Part 3

• Thread starterWhitesissy
  • Start date

Whitesissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2009
groups.yahoo.com
Suddenly, Malik flipped me over onto the bed, rather forcefully. He plopped down next to me after finally divesting himself of his pants and briefs. His muscles were rippling and his dark black manhood stood out at attention, throbbing, sawing at the air as the blood pumped though the entire shaft. It was at least eight inches long and although I wasn’t too certain of it’s thickness, I could tell it was of formidable circumference. “Yea, baby boy. Time for you to taste your daddy. Get down there and start lickin’ my prick. Got a big surprise for you…” I found myself licking my lips as Malik pushed me down toward his crotch and I got a deep whiff of his musky scent. My mouth started to water involuntarily and I could scarcely hold myself back from biting his plump cockhead in my excitement, so badly did I want to taste him. I licked gingerly at the droplet of precum that secreted from the purplish, blood-engorged tip of his erection. I swirled my tongue in the tiny slit and loved the reaction I got as his body shivered. “Yea, that’s it sweetie. Get in there. Just like that. But first, I want you to lick my black balls. Just run that fine little licker all over my sack. I promise you’ll like it, baby…” I looked up into his eyes and saw the look of a hardened man who was used to getting what he wanted and I obediently moved down to his huge nuts, breathing in more of his aromatic blackness and manliness. It was overpowering, the scent emanating from his crotch and it made my head spin with lust.

I tentatively touched the tip of my tongue to the cum-bloated gonad on my left. I gently laved it with oral ministrations, lovingly taking the entire baby-maker into my mouth. The flavor was beyond description, a mix of acrid sweat and musky tang. Different from pussy and better, much better. From that first taste, I knew that I wanted more and would always want more… I heartily devoured his testicles, gently biting, sucking and licking like a man possessed…or perhaps more appropriately, a woman possessed. Because, that’s what I was feeling like at that moment, inexplicably. I had no control over it, no explanation for it. I just felt like Malik’s woman. I got the distinct feeling that this was exactly what the black stud had intended. I had put myself out there and had gotten scooped up by a genuine daddy. And now I had no choice but to go through with the entire scenario. The screaming in my head, about me being straight…? Yea that was pretty much gone now. All I could think of was pleasuring this man to the best of my ability.

After several minutes of this treatment, Malik’s boner appeared ready to burst and he motioned roughly for me to move back to the shaft. “Yea, gurl, I want you to suck me some more. I’m just about ready to take your throat……” His gaze caught mine and I once again saw that slightly evil smirk and I’m sure he sensed my trepidation at the thought of deepthroating him. But it wasn’t going to matter, of that I was certain. I suckled up and down the black pipe, loving the manly taste, the feeling like hot steel covered in smooth velvet against my lips. I could feel the blood rushing from top to bottom, pumping strongly and fiercely. The sentiment of my subjugation was palpable in the dank motel room and both of us knew it. There was no doubt I was falling for this man, this black daddy. Powerful, in control and undeniably all male. I licked for all I was worth, sucking as much of the Mandingo manhood into my mouth as I dared, all the while eliciting moans and grunts of satisfaction from Malik, the man who had become my daddy. Suddenly, without warning, I felt his hand tightly grip the back of my skull and he pushed me farther down onto his cock, until I could just barely feel the tip grazing the back of my throat. The sudden sound of his voice distracted me from my imminent discomfort.

“Better get ready for my black meat, faggot, cause it’s comin’. I like to make a home for my cock in my gurls’ throats and one thing you need to understand is……it’s happening, bitch…” He stated it with the confidence and arrogance of a dominant cocksman. “Oh and one more thing……keep your eyes on mine the whole time, faggot. I like my girlieboi’s to be looking at me while I’m burying my bone down their suck pipe.” With that, he proceeded to push further into my throat, hitting the back and instantly causing my gag reflex to take over. Now I was gagging, coughing, choking but he continued on and I was unable to break free from his firm grasp on my head. “Yea that’s it, baby boy. Your black daddy’s prick is halfway down your cocksucking throat. How’s it feel, cunt?” I was still gagging horribly, tears running down my cheeks as I tried in vain to contort the muscles in my throat into a more comfortable shape or position. But it seemed to no avail. Malik’s right hand was under my chin, holding my face upwards at an angle which kept my eyes focused directly on his. “That’s it baby boy. Just keep looking right at me…” He was smirking arrogantly again, his eyes filled with an almost spiteful wickedness as he watched me struggle to choke down his toughened flesh. The sounds I was making as I took my daddy’s pole down my throat were like a drowning victim gasping for one last breath. They were incommunicable but certainly horrific. Tears continued to pour from my eyes as I endured the brutal treatment. And then I found my nose buried in pubic hair and I realized my lips were stretched around the thick base of Malik’s chocolate prick. And then, he stopped.

“You know, Shawn, it occurs to me that men shouldn’t really be cocksuckers. It’s not very manly, is it? It’s more of a woman’s thing. Very female, if you know what I’m saying……” He looked me square in the eyes, his gaze hard and without any spec of mercy or leniency. He kept a hand on my head as I began to learn fully just what the term ‘deepthroat’ truly meant. His tone was almost pleasant, bordering on conversational. “Yet here you are, my prick buried, and I do mean buried entirely down your gullet. Course, you of all people certainly are aware of this… How do I taste, faggot? Does your daddy’s dick taste like you’d hoped or dreamed?” He laughed at my obvious anxiety, unable to breathe or even move without explicit consent from a black man I had met less than an hour ago. All the while, his eyes held mine in a pitiless stare. “So since you have an obvious desire to become a female, from now on, I think your name will be……Shawna. Not so different from your previous name, so not too difficult to remember, right fagboi?” I nodded slightly and moaned out a muffled cry of acquiescence as I began to feel myself grow light-headed. It felt like I hadn’t drawn a breath in five minutes and my lungs were burning. “That’s a good gurl. All right, Shawna baby, you’ve done well for your first time cocksucking. Up you go……”

Then I was gasping for air, sucking in lungfuls of oxygen as his black snake slid quickly back out of me and I found myself violently coughing up a thick, viscous mucus which also coated Malik’s cock from base to tip. I was crying now, uncontrollably, as I felt the vestiges of manhood slipping away from me. I had to hold on to them, yet I was also shockingly aroused from my rough handling by this extraordinarily confident and arrogant black top. Despite the pain and how scared I was, I felt a dark and inescapable desire taking root in the core of my being. I needed to be his, needed to belong to Malik. I needed him to take me and make me his……girl. I didn’t want it (or did I?), I needed it. “D…daddy! Daddy…I need…I think…I…ohhhh……” I couldn’t think straight, couldn’t even form words. He lifted my face again with a firm hand under my chin and I looked up at him once more. “Shhhhh, sweetie-pie. Just go ahead and tell Daddy Malik what you need. Don’t think, Shawna, just tell me what you need. I already know…I just want you to say it, so you can hear it for yourself……”

Excellent story so far.

My hubby can't wait for the rest! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread