• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC At The Disco (M/M, Interracial) Part 4

• Thread starterWhitesissy
  • Start date

Whitesissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2009
groups.yahoo.com
My brain was ready to explode from the emotional overload. Coupled with my first cocksucking experience, I was feeling completely overwhelmed, especially when Malik referred to me as Shawna, pointedly trying to separate me from my male mindset. Without warning the black brute thrust forward again, jamming his cock back down my raw throat. “That’s it, my little pet. Taste your Daddy’s chocolate fuck-stick. Yea, just like that.” He spoke softly, almost soothingly as he slowly but confidently levered his gristly flesh in and out of my oral orifice. Here was a man used to doing this, taking young throats and turning them into snug fuck holes exclusively for his enjoyment. It was totally silent in the room, the only sounds being the wet slurping and squelching cadence of my new black daddy’s forceful taking of my mouth and throat and my gagging every time he hit the back of my esophagus. My lungs were ablaze as I sought out a breath of air, however fleeting, on each of his up-thrusts. His hands still held my head in a firm grip, one twisted in my hair and the other almost tenderly grasping my chin, fingers on my cheeks as he continued to compel me to look into his eyes. “Yea, Shawna baby, you like my flavor? You like that taste, all man……all black man…?” I nodded as well as I could and groaned out a muffled ‘yes’ around my mouthful of his cock and he looked pleased. “Goddamn, you’re beautiful boy! Fuckin’ beautiful! I knew it could be like this, when I first laid eyes on you…” He smiled down at me, a depraved grin, full of lust and the knowledge of the power he held over me. “You’re gonna make me cum if we keep this up boy, and I don’t want to just yet. So I’ll tell you what. I will let you up for air, but I gotta hear you say the words I asked for. I want you to tell me just what you need. Tell me what a white boy like you needs from a black daddy……”

My mind was spinning, an emotional turmoil as I struggled to wrap my head around the enormity of what was happening. This was more than just a simple sexual encounter with some hot chick; this was a lifestyle change, if I chose to go through with it. It was going to be absolute submission to this black man, this Nubian God, whose spit-covered erection was inches from my face. He had just violated me orally and I was certain he had his site set ultimately on taking my ass…I mean my…pussy… It felt very strange to think about my anal cavity in such terms and yet…it felt so right at the same time. I blubbered out my response in a strained, choked cry. “Daddy……I… need you… I want to…to… give you… my b…boip…pussy……” My head drooped in shame as I uttered those words, even as I could feel the ache and the need pulling me in multiple directions. I continued on, stammering out the horrifying words that echoed with finality that I was uncertain I was ready to face. “I…want…to drink…your… cum……D…daddy… my B…black…daddy……” I trailed off, terrified to meet his gaze, even as I desired more than anything I could recall, to give myself over to him fully.

That cocksure smirk spread across his face once more, as he listened intently to my sniveling cries as I slowly transformed into a blackcock-slut in heat. I was sure I was far from the first white boy who had gone through this exact scenario. Clearly this was a man who was used to achieving his desired ends and I had little doubt that I was not his first conquest. He had told me at the beginning of our meeting that he was a conqueror, and now I knew precisely why he had given himself that moniker. I was now the defeated, ready to be subjugated to the will of this overpoweringly masculine black top. I cried a bit more as I felt my manhood sliding further away from me with each passing moment. But somehow, I didn’t want it to stop. I wanted to give into the dark, twisted craving that was practically eating me alive. I realized I couldn’t stop it and I would soon give in completely.

MORE TO CUM………….

Any and all feedback is appreciated!!

This is incredible!!! It has to continue! I need to know and feel this! THANK YOU.. PLEASE CONTINUE!

Users who are viewing this thread