• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bbc caused wife's cunt to swell up

• Thread starterwife1bbc
  • Start date

Will the swelling go down

• yes

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • it shot now

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • till the next time

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters

wife1bbc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2009
Wifes cunt after a pounding from a BBC

Attachments

• photo161.jpg
    photo161.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,274
I always walk funny for a couple of days, but the swelling does go down....Great creampie also.....

Hmmm! Swelling!

Well I expect her pussy swelling will subside, but her belly may start to swell!

I agree her pussy swelling will go down but her belly swelling will last nine months

That's when it's best for eating! Puffy and all juicy!

The first time this happend to me I went to Doctor. He knew exactly how it happened. He gave me creams and an antibacterial to make sure it did not get infected. I could walk after about 12 hours after about 4 or 5 days and I was walking normally again and I made another datee with my new stud. I had just turned 23 and my divorce was in the works. By the end of that summer I considered myself a size queen,
luv to all, MsGary (heather H)

Yes the swelling and soreness will go down....but in a couple of days..better find a smaller boyfriend