• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC cruise for white sluts?????

• Thread starterSlutwhitewife4Black
  • Start date

Slutwhitewife4Black

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2005
Does anyone have any info on any cruises where there may be a large number of black men going for the purpose of hooking up with white cpls? Would like to take a cruise where we could hook up with a large number of black men for her pleasure throughout the trip.

Never heard of one specifically for BBC but I like the way you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
Slut wife, that sounds like a wonderful cruise. Let us know if you find a cruise "with a large number of black men for the purposes of hooking up with white cpls". Keep up the good work..........

why don't some body set up a cruise like that then asking for one. The selected black Men don't pay at all. The would get a free ticket to go on the cruise the only thing that should have to pay for is stuff off the ship. And The wives Must have no panties on or thongs and if I black man want that woman right then and there she should be willing to go with him. Also no condoms any white woman that goes on this trip should know they will end up with a black baby

now i like the why every one in this one thinks- yes get one going

Sounds hot, if you don't find one with this theme. Your wife could pick up black men on any cruise. Just takes a smile and a wink, after hello a woman can ask a guy "are you playing later". If he doesn't know what playing is no damage done. No risk taken means no gain in any situation. Most Black Men on Cruises are looking for some hot white pussy anyway. Women rule the lifestyles.

there used to be a travel agency in Florida called carbean cruises naturally. Thats about the closest i can think of. They offered clothing optional cruises.

lord_clark31 said:
why don't some body set up a cruise like that then asking for one. The selected black Men don't pay at all. The would get a free ticket to go on the cruise the only thing that should have to pay for is stuff off the ship. And The wives Must have no panties on or thongs and if I black man want that woman right then and there she should be willing to go with him. Also no condoms any white woman that goes on this trip should know they will end up with a black baby

DAMN!! I'd buy the first ticket on this cruise!! LOL

JMNBABE

There is a site I know, but it isn't IR-themed

Users who are viewing this thread