BBC in Austin/San Antonio/San Marcos looking

• Thread startermystikal57
  • Start date

mystikal57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2005
BBC in Austin/San Antonio looking

Hey i am 6'3", 175lbs. looking to meet up with a nice housewife or coed. I am thick and ready and willing! Must be discreet with no drama. I just want to meet and greet and get started. All ages, sizes, and races welcome. Curves, Hips and booty are a plus though! lol If you are interested PM or email me at mystikal57@hotmail.com. I travel a lot between San Antonio and Austin.

hey mystika157, you have e-mail address? have sister in law in San Antonio that would be in need of your services. dont think she has had any hard dick in a while. give me something where she can contact you.

I updated it under my profile

hey pop, im in sa for the next 2 days, very dom wht male, fit almost 8, on a good day.....would love to meet ur sis n law

sltxman
ya hoo

mwf here in san antonio in need of a little servicing. we havent had much luck in area of bbc since she moved here from columbus seven months ago. shes fucked a few friend of mine but no luck on bbc fun she was used to in ohio. m(35) f(27)

str8, DDF, non pushy, athletic, classy bbc here in NE San Antonio (Cibolo)...5'9 170 lbs muscular...9 1/2" long 6" around, always shaved...on YM as satxhngsbm if u'd like 2 chat