• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC in Phoenix,Az.......4 Milfs.

• Thread starterBiggford
  • Start date

Biggford

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2005
Hi, this is Jay.I'am looking for couples who want to see the lady with a BBC.Vistors to the area welcome.Just tell when your coming in and what hotel.I have a passion for latin and white women.Big Ass is a plus.Send pics and info to goblack21@yahoo.com.Just please be real.Only email if u want to meet.Love the lifestyle, but there's alot of fake poeple out there.Hope to hear from u soon.Jay.....

where are u young guy, we may be interested if u are ino wcpl 55/ vry ery orgasmic wife with tight cunt for any cock over 7'' and thick over 2".
Pls send yr pics we will reply alike regardless where U are, at;

WCPL4interraSial@Yahoo.com
Our names are MAYA/ IVAN
Maya
5'8''
150#
36c x 32 x 38 sexy and attractive

look for pics under fileWIFES
Wcpl4interrasiaal

Reactions: Nickmarks
Thanks....

Hi, this is Jay.Thanks for the reply.Send pics to my email and we can go from there.

visiting

traveling to arizona aug. 17-22, near scottsdale. Hispanic couple. wife is 36, 5-4, 190, nice curves and big ass and 44 DD tits. you can also contact us at jnt9129@aol.com

Users who are viewing this thread