• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC looking in Central Ohio

• Thread starterBBC - Ohio
  • Start date

BBC - Ohio

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2007
Very laid back brother here in Columbus, 37, 5'10", 200#, 8 1/2 thick inches, bald head, lover of nice round asses, giving oral until she squirts, and smaller tits. Looking for interested ladies and couples in the area. Drop me a note and let's have some fun.

Attachments

• uzi2.jpg
    uzi2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 516
  • uzi4.jpg
    uzi4.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 627
  • uzi5.jpg
    uzi5.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 424
  • uzi11b.jpg
    uzi11b.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 879
  • BiMxdCpl391265314.JPG
    BiMxdCpl391265314.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 611
I sure wish you'd fill the last slot at Lori's party in Dublin next Friday night.......and make it down to Portsmouth now and then for the other parties I host.

hi

i have a nice round ass but big tits can you forgive me

Hey

It's all about having a sexy attitude and desire to have some fun. Check your private messages!

bea said:
i have a nice round ass but big tits can you forgive me

Still looking in Columbus/central Ohio.

you definatley look good dear.

Thanks! Just trying to keep it real.

anaid said:
you definatley look good dear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can vouch for him. He brought it to the ladies at my party Friday. Give Mr. Thick a holla.

lol

Pimp, you're silly, but good look out. Thanks for the good word.

Ladies/couples, drop a note and let do this.

pimpology101 said:
I can vouch for him. He brought it to the ladies at my party Friday. Give Mr. Thick a holla.

pimpology101 said:
Hey that's what Coleen named you, not me! ;)

Then I can't wait to see her again. :bj: She gave some of the best head I have had in a long time. Give her my best, Pimp.

On the lighter side- still looking here in the 'bus. What's up?

hello from wimp in columbus

hello, have bbw wife with nice big ass, 40DD breasts, big nipples, she needs to be seduced and used. she is 45, im 44 have pics i took with cell phone camera of her in shower. my email address is spnker7@yahoo.com marc

bump bump bump

Still looking.....

if you want to play Wife and I will meet you

Users who are viewing this thread