• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC needed in So Cal

• Thread starterBusterfun
  • Start date

Busterfun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2007
My 50 year old, very sexy, girlfriend loves black cock. I am looking for a nice guy... hung like a horse... sophisticated, and clean cut, to fuck her. I love to watch as she flirts, dances, sucks and fucks other guys. I am straight, just like to watch and fuck her stretched out pussy after you leave. Let me know. busterfun at hot mail dot com. This is in the Northern end of the SF Valley in LA County. Trust me, you will be pleasantly pleased.

Attachments

• 20061112_99_9aaaa.jpg
    20061112_99_9aaaa.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,759
What's that Rod Stewart song......."Some guys have all the luck?"

DAMN, man! Kudos!

No guys in the Los Angeles area that love white pussy?!? I find that hard to believe... Give it a try....

Guys like the two in your profile are just what we are looking for. They must be over 35 years old... and available on Friday and/or Saturday night. Tonight is another play night...and we want a playmate!

I'm friends with DT10 and I would like to talk and possible meet. Check out my profile.

I hope some photo results of this liason are shared with the less fortunate!

I will gladly share some photos. I am having problems finding the right guy(s). Over 35, black, big cock... gentlemen. Maybe another photo will help??

Attachments

• K_26a.jpg
    K_26a.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 776
  • K_31.jpg
    K_31.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 417
  • K_58a.jpg
    K_58a.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 544
I'm gonna go for "heightening" and do my best Al Jolson black face!!!

32yo hung bull in san jose here, is that close enough

sent ya mail. awaiting your reply.

Nope... Sorry

Hello. I am a southern gentleman living in South Los Angeles. I'm 36, saw your pictures and I am interested in meeting. My email is decaturboys@gmail.com. Hope to here from you to get and provide more information. Thank you

A couple of photos.

Attachments

• Image26.jpg
    Image26.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 195
  • Image34.jpg
    Image34.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 218
  • Image43.jpg
    Image43.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 178
Beatiful pics! Tell us the story.

Very hot, please post more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking. You must be over 40, nice looking, hung well. Sophisticated, and able to hold a conversation and dance. Flirt with her, romance her and fuck her... it is easy to do, and we are all about getting it done. Check the photos I have posted, and let me know. Contact me with my login name on hot mail dawt com. Be in the Los Angeles Area.... preferably San Fernando Valley.

Users who are viewing this thread