• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bbc needed

• Thread startergeorgia1
  • Start date

georgia1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2004
like to try one or two

Hey sexy where are you in Ar. i'm down in south Louisiana.Drop me a line or two so we can set this up.

would loved to c you under my tree christmas morning
i woul fuck the shit outta you then send you back to santa. where you located

Now, you're certainly someone I'd loved to have found under MY Christmas tree this past year... Nicely trimmed, appearing succulent and tasty. I'd certainly have taken THIS PRESENT straight back to bed! Thanx for the teasers... I hope to see more of you.

no one want to ride

Luv that phat white ass.. do show us more pics. The first set now makes me believe in Santa again.LOL

In this pic she is incredable sexy! The look on her face is, if she amagines my big dick to take control of her behind, knowing that her husband enjois the sight of her beautifull cuntlips beeing streched wide aside and hears the slurping noices of her wet cunt and her high intense moans as another orgasm is building up in her deepest inside, while my scrotum slaps on her vulva and clit with every pump......

Contact me on : mooiebloem@tiscali.nl

Love That Bush!!

I love your bush. I'd really enjoy tossing your salad daily, even when you are sweaty.

I still believe you are without any doubt the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! Absolutely Perfect!

Big Peter, you are a great tease. I bet she would love your balls slapping her hot ass, and the cream you would ejaculate in her love tunnel for her cuck to suck out.

Santa....

Santa's not interested in milk and cookies anymore..... but he's definitely most interested in leaving a creampie for a Xmas morning present and perhaps, 9 months later, another big surprise!!

I would like to slide in that ass!!!

That ass of your looks really nice. What part of AR are you located?? I'm right across the bridge from you.

wow you look great miss georgia peach would love to know if you ever in new york get at me baby girl parot24@yahoo.com

do it
i did
besr ever

Users who are viewing this thread