• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC Party Slut Introduction

ToniAngel

Looking for BBC Hookups in Virginia? ♠️♠️🤍♠️♠️
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2022
Virginia
Hi my name is Toni and I love to have sex with bbcs while my husband watches and films me doing it.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Wheeler, Easyballs and 6 others
youre a good wifey. wish mine would spread open for cock. specifically BBC

Reactions: Raysclick, ToniAngel, SheneedsBBC and 1 other person
throwback said:
youre a good wifey. wish mine would spread open for cock. specifically BBC
I didn't think I would at first. But as the husband (like mine) said he wanted to see it happen. He said on day... "Baby, all I want for my birthday is a video of you taking Black Dick." So I thought about it and got him something else for his birthday." So I bought him something else. 😂
Then in a few months he asked what I wanted for my birthday I said a hotel for us to spend time together in.... We went and this guy he may online stopped by to meet us.... A little alcohol and some strip poker and the next thing I know me and this Black Stranger was all over each other. The husband grabbed his camera and wa-la there it was. He was so happy and after I did this other man... Me and my husband were so close... Like we ourselves had had sex for the first time... It was
amazing... So now? I want to do it as often as we can. It makes our relationship so strong and new it is unbelievable. So talk to her.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, groovybass, lnohhnvm and 5 others
ToniAngel said:
I didn't think I would at first. But as the husband (like mine) said he wanted to see it happen. He said on day... "Baby, all I want for my birthday is a video of you taking Black Dick." So I thought about it and got him something else for his birthday." So I bought him something else. 😂
Then in a few months he asked what I wanted for my birthday I said a hotel for us to spend time together in.... We went and this guy he may online stopped by to meet us.... A little alcohol and some strip poker and the next thing I know me and this Black Stranger was all over each other. The husband grabbed his camera and wa-la there it was. He was so happy and after I did this other man... Me and my husband were so close... Like we ourselves had had sex for the first time... It was
amazing... So now? I want to do it as often as we can. It makes our relationship so strong and new it is unbelievable. So talk to her.
i think i know what i am asking for. going to tell that i want a video of her getting a good dick... we are close and do express ourselves sexually, but she has some hard lines. thanks for the great ideas and a real talk.

Reactions: ToniAngel
throwback said:
i think i know what i am asking for. going to tell that i want a video of her getting a good dick... we are close and do express ourselves sexually, but she has some hard lines. thanks for the great ideas and a real talk.
No problem, hun. Hope it works out. Anyone who loves you unconditionally will want to give you what (and can't resist if it is something you want for a special gift. Aka Birthday, Xmas, etc.) Good luck

Reactions: MixedbbcLA and throwback

Users who are viewing this thread