BBC preferences? What type of BBC do you want or like?

• Thread starterdoggieismystyle
  • Start date

doggieismystyle

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Do the ladies of Dark Cavern gave a preference? I am not the typical BBC Bull: though I am packing about 9 inches, I am slenderish and light skinned. Just wondering as it seems that there is more interest in the darker and more muscular brothers.

doggieismystyle said:
Do the ladies of Dark Cavern gave a preference? I am not the typical BBC Bull: though I am packing about 9 inches, I am slenderish and light skinned. Just wondering as it seems that there is more interest in the darker and more muscular brothers.

just my personal preference but I prefer tall heavier - 6 3+ and 260+ muscle definition is ugly!... as I say, just my personal pref's

Preferences

You would be my choice!! Love you body type!!!
MrsCouple

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I am not a stick by any means. I am 6'3, 190 lbs. Just not buffed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps I dont understand the question. Are you asking if most women prefer lighter or darker skin, muscular or average physical body build?:love:

i prefer darker myself the darker the better dont need to be buff but i like in generally good shape

Susan said:
Perhaps I dont understand the question. Are you asking if most women prefer lighter or darker skin, muscular or average physical body build?:love:
yep. you are on the right track

For me, lighter skin is sexier, and I like both average and muscular builds. IMHO, you don't need a lot of muscles to be an effective and efficient lover.