• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC slut plain and simple!

• Thread starterzzaatt
  • Start date

zzaatt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2007
My husband takes me out several times a month to get what i deserve, as many BBC's as I can handle, the most I have had in one session is 23, but the usual is 6 or 7. Here are a few pics from recent weeks, hope you enjoy as much as I did, if hubby is good and takes good pics he may get his little cock sucked....IF!

Attachments

• PA170042.jpg
    PA170042.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 755
  • PB100026.jpg
    PB100026.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 898
  • PB100022.jpg
    PB100022.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 808
  • PB100027.jpg
    PB100027.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 857
  • DSCF0203.jpg
    DSCF0203.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 910
and enjoying it!!!

I see you enjoy those cock and you work them quite well! Gorgeous cum filled pussy you have honey, keep those pick cumming!

Excellent post!

Thanks for sharing,truly inspirational and very pleasurable! :)

Attachments

• BBC creampie 3.jpg
    BBC creampie 3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 479
Thanks hun

I do enjoy them, no acting here! If you can enjoy life in whatever way you can then do it, life is to short to get old and say I wish I had! I have and I do and I will till the day i die, hopefully being pounded by a hugs cock xxx

allgoes69 said:
I see you enjoy those cock and you work them quite well! Gorgeous cum filled pussy you have honey, keep those pick cumming!

Watching

There is very little more exciting than watching a guy wank while he watches me get filled, seeing him work his cock furiously as i cum hard on BBC,
canberraguy4fun said:
Great Photos! I would love to watch you work!

Your profile

Thank you for your kind words, you look sensational and glad you are getting what you both deserve, enjoy enjoy enjoy guys xxxx

alanjess said:
Thanks for sharing,truly inspirational and very pleasurable! :)

Your mouth looks like it is a pleasure to all who get to 'know' it - but you've got a great body and a lovely face as well.

The guys who enjoy you are the lucky ones and you have me hard and stroking as I look at the pictures and think how good those lips would feel working on ME. Would you like to fill the following position?

Attachments

• PositionOpen.jpg
    PositionOpen.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 170
Well

zzaatt said:
My husband takes me out several times a month to get what i deserve, as many BBC's as I can handle, the most I have had in one session is 23, but the usual is 6 or 7. Here are a few pics from recent weeks, hope you enjoy as much as I did, if hubby is good and takes good pics he may get his little cock sucked....IF!

As a suggestion, you are capable of puting a training schools for wives and teach them how to be hot ones.

You are extremely sexy and attractive to the eye and mor important you know how to make your husbnad enjoy.

I wish my wife were as slutty as you are

Well thank you

Hi babe, thanks for the comps, I think every wife has it in them, the desire and need, longing maybe, just has to be tapped in the right way and every woman is different, fear of the unknown is a big hurdle, but once tried that vanishes and the ride begins :) I have been "riding" for many years, had more than i can remember but one thing I do remember is the feeling between my legs and the look on my husbands face xxx

She definetly knows how to take all that cock.

Very nice pics. Love the way she attacks that cock.

Users who are viewing this thread