• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bbc training

• Thread starterlovefakes
  • Start date

lovefakes

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2005
I want my wife to try big black cocks. i am only 4 inchs hard. and she has issues taking me. she is really tight. i would give almost anything to see her turned bbc slut. any thoughts on how to train her pussy for bigger. she isn't much for dildos. but i do have bbc dildos. she can't take them and if she does, feels they are uncomfortable and unpleasurable.

Are you thick?

lovefakes said:
I want my wife to try big black cocks. i am only 4 inchs hard. and she has issues taking me. she is really tight. i would give almost anything to see her turned bbc slut. any thoughts on how to train her pussy for bigger. she isn't much for dildos. but i do have bbc dildos. she can't take them and if she does, feels they are uncomfortable and unpleasurable.

I am assuming your cock is probably thicker than average. Look for a guy who is a little thicker than you for starters. (length is not as important at the moment but he should be longer than you)
Once she is used to him, it will be easier for for to take a larger cock.

The important thing is work with her, if you force her into this she will either stop completely or play without you.

Users who are viewing this thread