• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bbc wants to fuck me

• Thread starterblairjones33
  • Start date

blairjones33

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2005
i wanna be his wife im a tv look at my piks n his piks
ill marry him

bbc piks my hubby

i will marry him

Attachments

• hubby.jpg
    hubby.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 764
  • 576_1000.jpg
    576_1000.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,257
  • 492_1000.jpg
    492_1000.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 597
he askd me

he wants me as his woman

Congratulations! No doubt that the both of you will be quite happy together.

blairjones338 said:
i will marry him

is that your only pic blair? would love to see more, especially if they look as good as the one you posted here.

new_bbc_in_town said:
is that your only pic blair? would love to see more, especially if they look as good as the one you posted here.

lok at my albums

Perfect couple! I can't say that i'm not a little jealous. I know there's a lot of sissies in the sea though...lol:love:

BlackDolo said:
Perfect couple! I can't say that i'm not a little jealous. I know there's a lot of sissies in the sea though...lol:love:

lol ur cute

post some of him using your holes!

You should marry his cock, girly.

hi

BlackTop said:
You should marry his cock, girly.

married and divorced

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Long time since i looked at this thread. I must have been sneaking in at the time but so nice to hear you gave it a real try. How did you drift apart , if i may ask. My BF like was a lot like him but went off to a big time college to play basketball. Same one our grammar school principal played for. Very good school and i think they have won the national 2 or 3 times.
Love, Mary

blairjones33 said:
i will marry him[/QU

Do anything he wants sugar. He's worth it. Or send him my way!:flash:

Users who are viewing this thread