• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bbw gf for bbc

• Thread startermajinvader
  • Start date

majinvader

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2006
would love to know what everyone thinks of her is she fuckable or what please leave comments bout her

Attachments

• spread.JPG
    spread.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,050
  • doctored3.JPG
    doctored3.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 745
  • doctored.JPG
    doctored.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 712
looking good here i cant wait to fill her up with all the bbc she can handle

Tell me when and where, and I will a pump a full load of BBC juice in her!

She's fuckable. I like to give her a titty fuck!

Sorry to burst your bubble but someone needs to tell the truth and the truth is.... NO she is not fuckable. I'm sure she's a nice person but not my type.

Nice cum catcher :) looks well used,she had many bc's?

Look at this fat pig, why would any self respecting black man have sex with that. And look at how dirty the bedroom is. Dirty fat pig in a dirty trailer.

I wonder if Farrakhan has trouble finding a woman with all his smooth, charming talk. I have never herad such bigoted rubbish in my life. It must be hard when someone as good looking as you has to look at the real world now and again.

Fact is, some people like big women. I dont like her boobs but there is not much wrong with the pussy surely. Thankfully most people rise above the rubbish you type. If you dont like the look of the lady fine, keep your thoughts to yourself, there is rarely any need to talk such utter offensive drivel.

charlieparker

DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE ASSHOLES THAT CRITICIZE YOUR WOMAN - SHE'S ONE SEXY JUICY FUCK - 'i'D JUMP ON HER BIG ASS IN A NEW YORK SECOND AND SUCK THOSE BIG TITS WHILE I POUND HER BIG CUNT WITH MY THICK 8 1/2" NIGGER COCK FILLING HER UP WITH THICK NIGGER CUM TILL THE COWS FLEW HOME. WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICS OF HER BEING GANGBANGED BY A GROUP OF BIG BLACK COCK NIGGERS - CAUSE THAT'S WHAT HER BIG JUICY ASS IS MADE FOR

To be honest there is no way I would have sex with her. My own personal thought is she is nasty.

Sounds great sweetie she looks good would love to break her in.

No Way :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

very hot black male here in the east coast new york to be exact would love help you guys fantasy come threw please feel free in contactign me and lets make it happen..

the picture, thawks?

thawks said:
What's that old saying about "if you cannot say something nice............"

You get the picture.

theres that other saying too... ' i hate what you say, but i defend to the death your right to say it' . is the picture getting any clearer, son?

tucan24 said:
very hot black male here in the east coast new york to be exact would love help you guys fantasy come threw please feel free in contactign me and lets make it happen..
niggas in dyin of thirst in ny huh?

yukk

you make me puke!!.. where did you find this elephant???

farrakhan said:
Look at this fat pig, why would any self respecting black man have sex with that. And look at how dirty the bedroom is. Dirty fat pig in a dirty trailer.

Yep thats another half witted moron on my ignore list

black2311 said:
you make me puke!!.. where did you find this elephant???

oh and another

sylvain-ukbm said:
oh and another
why would you put them on ignore instead of helping your gf lose weight and clean up the house?

boomshakk said:
theres that other saying too... ' i hate what you say, but i defend to the death your right to say it' . is the picture getting any clearer, son?

boomshakk theres another old saying too 'Quit beating around the bush tell it like it is'

Users who are viewing this thread