• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBW Wife

• Thread starterrafael
  • Start date

rafael

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2006
One day i was returning on the train after a trip abroad, as i entered into the rail carriage i immediately noticed a lady looking straight at me she had the most beautiful big blue eyes i have ever seen and i was dran to her so strongly, she held my gaze until i reached her section and i simply said hi and sat down opposite her it was one of those spaces with a fixed table and facing seats either side,anyway we started talking straight away she was around 38 with a voluptuous figure my cock ached when i caught sight of her large bossom i could also tell that she had a lovely big ass she was not grossly overweight but just very chunky and i was so turned on by her but most of all it was her amazing blue eye which had me transfixed, her name was Elizabeth and she explained that she was going to my home town for a two day course and she was an assistant manager in a department store she seemed worried about doing well at the course and i gave her good words of advice she and genuinely appreciated this and seemed to relax by the end of the journey i had found out quite a bit about her life she was married wih two children she adored but was going through a rocky patch with her husband, all the time we were speaking the eye contact was intense i know she nust of been feeling exactly the same attraction that i was feeling and by the end of the journey i had given her my number and she was going to ring me later on and let me know how her course went, we parted company at the station as she took a taxi to her hotel, i spent all day wishing that this voluptuous beautifull woman would ring me and later on in the early evening the phone call came i was so pleased anyway she explained that the day had gone brilliantly and thanked me for my advice , i quickly suggested that we should meet up in her hotel for a drink she readily agreed and of i went to meet her , after we had a couple of drinks i started to confess to her that i found her extremely attractive and she told me that she as attracted to me too i could not beleive my luck she suggested that we go to her room for a more private chat and of course i was all for that i was so hot for his lady she wore a navy blue skirt and a simple white blouse which showed off her voluptuous figure perfectly she also wore black stockings with a medium heeled sensible black shoe i noticed her strong calves and thighs and very shapely big ass my cock was bursting out of my pants as we entered her room once the door was shut she headed for the mini bar to get us a drink but i could not contain myself any longer i walked up to her and helr arm she sun round and i held her close and i leant in and kissed her , i cannot tell you how good it felt to feel her body close to mine the kiss was wonderful and i made sure that i pressed my hard 10 inch cock firmly against her she responded well and after the kiss i told her i had been dying to do it since the moment i first saw her, she laughed and said she had felt the same she gently undid my zip and took out my throbbig cock she smiled saying what a very big boy i was and knelt down stroking my cock gently then she put it in her mouth and very gently started to suck just th head of my cock i was in absolute heaven she was so skilled at what she was doing she teased me exquisitely running her tongu up and down my shaft and applying just the right amount of pressure to the head of my cock etc it was just fabulous i had to pull away before i exploded and i lead her to the bed and undressed her slowly first her blouse then her skirt she was wearing suspenders which was just added to my excitement i undid her bra and the most lovely pair of 40d cup tits sprang out her nipples were so large i began to suck on them while fingering her juicy cunt it was not long before she was moaning sweetly and i moved my attention to her very wet cunt i started licking her cunt i just loved the taste of the woman and i gave her the best oral i could and it was not long before she was screaming with an orgasm, i then made her kneel on all fours on the bed before entering her juicy cunt from behind it was simply heaven i fucked her slow and hard spanking her lovely ass and telling her how exy she was etc she came again and her cunt was simply dripping wet i don't know how i lasted but somhow i controled my need to come inside this beautiful full figured woman but its as if i wanted to savour the experience and i stopped to make her rest before starting again i fucked her for hours taking my time and denying myself the release so that i could enjoy more of her , finaly when i knew she could take no more i told her that i wanted her to taste me and i withdrew from her hot juicy cunt and put my cum soaked cock in her mouth she sucked me gently again and i came like never before in her soft moist mouth it was Exquisite!,and since then i have always sought the fuller figured woman!

Users who are viewing this thread