• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Be careful what you wish for,,,

• Thread starterwoodshed
  • Start date

woodshed

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Well it happened, my wife and I have separated and she does not want to be with me, but does want to be with her boyfriend, I told her if we are not together as a couple then she cannot see him. If she wants to see him then we need to get a divorce. When we started this it was for us as a couple. If she continues without me, it is just an affair and we are done. Anyone contemplating going into a cuckold/hotwife scenario needs to realize that bad things can happen to your relationship and you may regret it.

ya, kinda makes sense if you think about it though. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation though.

Which part makes sense to you? And thanks it is unfortunate, we have two young children, this will be hard on them. Wish I could undo everything we have done as a couple.

I am sorry it has turned out this way for you, and the effect it will have on your family.

Is there no hope that now her relationship with her boyfriend is not just for thrills that she may miss what she had with you?

Whatever happens I hope things work out for you.

A couple questions if I may;

1. Who was it that suggested cuckolding in your relationship, you or her?

2. How strong was your marriage prior to entering into this lifestyle?

Sorry to hear its turned out this way for you.
Options.
1. Tell her you are keeping the kids and the residents she has choosen him she can leave.
2. Tell her you love her you accept your place as a cuckold and want to stay in a sexless marriage in hopes she will see where her heart is.

You can't expect her to give up her new life you can only hope she will find a place for you and the kids in it.
Sorry again. Good luck

Sorry about what happened. Unfortunately there is always such risk in the cuckold lifestyle, and sometimes this lifestyle will lead to separation or divorce. Woodshed, hopefully you and your wife can work this out and get back together.

If I can offer any advice for couples that are considering this, in order to avoid splitting up, you have to remember the following.

The wife must be at least 40, and you have to have been together for at least 10 years, so there is a strong bond between you. This is not for new couples that don't yet have a strong bond, and not for young women. This is purely for mature couples with very strong bond, where the wife just wants to get some extra cock. Its better if you already have kids that are grown up, and basically can't be without each other.

Jimmy - your last paragraph is quite prophetic. I've long felt that you need a long steady base in your marriage before you can play out this fantasy into reality. As you said, you need that strong bond overall in all areas to all yourself to relax the sexual one between you two and let another guy in there. At least that's how it's feeling to me right now.

We both have been turned by cuckolding at different times and our marriage was a little shaky. Being with another guy glossed over some of the problems. She has changed so much over the last two years. I married her when she was 23 and I was 37. She is now 32 and I am 46. That is a problem in itself.

Sounds like you two never really had a very strong bond to begin with. Introducing cuckolding into relationship like that is asking for disaster.

JimmyHCO you are right, I will be paying for this mistake for the rest of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread