• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Be careful what you wish for

• Thread starteryorkshirecuck
  • Start date

yorkshirecuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2010
Hi Group

Havnt written for a while im 49 and my hot fiance is 32 we have been looking for a reliable bull for nearly one year and it looks as thought we might have found him.

He is 35 single fit VWE and fucks for hours and he is really into cuckolding me and fucking my fiance

I am no longer allowed sex, dress as a sissy maid while they are together and clean up after they have finished, he has stayed over at ours with my fiance while I have been in the spare room listening to them fucking and be called in to clean up twice

My fiance and I have been talking and fantasising about her boyfriend taking her to a nice hotel in the English country side over night for her birthday and I pay the bills. I will wait at home for her to come back the next day well fucked the thought of it excites us both but I already know I wont be sleeping that night thinking what they are they doing.

Attachments

• DSC02414.JPG
    DSC02414.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 429
  • DSC02059.jpg
    DSC02059.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 437
You doing great :) you all will have fun !

What is the length of your little thing?? And how long is his dick ??

My fiance actually measured us both before the photo her boyfriend measures 8in and im 5 1/2 when fully erect but his cock is so thick

My fiance is becoming addicted to it and him, I really enjoy the hunilliation of it all.

We have noticed since we have statted seeing her boyfriend my fiance and I are becoming enotionally closer to each other

Any other couples found this ?

yorkshirecuck said:
My fiance actually measured us both before the photo her boyfriend measures 8in and im 5 1/2 when fully erect but his cock is so thick

My fiance is becoming addicted to it and him, I really enjoy the hunilliation of it all.

We have noticed since we have statted seeing her boyfriend my fiance and I are becoming enotionally closer to each other

Any other couples found this ?

You are very lucky! Sounds like you have the perfect cuckold relationship!

I agree about becoming emotionally closer to my wife since we started a cuckold relationship. Now my wife appreciates having two men who each love her (in different ways). She talks to me about her lover like I'm her girlfriend..... bragging about him and telling me how good he is in bed and how strong and fit his body looks when he is naked. I listen intently and it turns me on! :)

The friend who has fucked my wife the most often does have a bigger dick than I do, but that has never seemed to be a problem. I love to watch his big piece working in her pussy, then when he finished, I take his place and fuck right into his cum.

Since I am most concerned about my wife's pleasure, I would rather that the guys who fuck her have bigger dicks than mine.

Congrats on having a good expierance in the LS. Just remember to keep things grounded if he replaces you what does she need you for? Good luck can't wait to hear how the weeding plans adjust for her to see him before and after you pledge to pay for her continued happy ness while you become more and more of a cuck.
Hank.

yorkshirecuck said:
he has stayed over at ours with my fiance while I have been in the spare room listening to them fucking and be called in to clean up twice

My fiance and I have been talking and fantasising about her boyfriend taking her to a nice hotel in the English country side over night for her birthday and I pay the bills. I will wait at home for her to come back the next day well fucked the thought of it excites us both but I already know I wont be sleeping that night thinking what they are they doing.

Were you in chastity when you were in the spare room listening to them? I am asking because that is something that I am considering.

I think that it is a very good idea to have your wife going away to some cosy hotel with her boyfriend. They will get even closer after that.

My own wife still talks about the first time she went on a minitrip to a hotel with her then boyfriend. It was not just a fuck date at a hotel but more of a romantic getaway.
They went to a costal resort, even if it was for only one night she still talks about it with keen memories. They ate at the restaurant as a couple, they took long walks holding hands, kissed in public and acted as a honeymoon couple. They made love, not fucked in the morning just before cheeking out. It was one of her most perfect trips ever she says, our own included.
She took me to the hotel almost a year after and showed me the spots they visited, the restaurant, the park outside, the bench were they kissed. I could see in her eyes that she really loved him and cheerished the memories because she became so emotional when we visited. I have suggested that we go there on our own or with a lover for a threesome but she refuses, she doesn't want to destroy her lovely memories of their trip by staying there again she says.
This boyfriend she was madly inlove with, and still is to a degree even if they don't have any more sexual contact. (he would never leave his wife, I am not equally sure on my own wife if it was up to her..)