• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Be Careful.....

• Thread starterFunKatyCouple
  • Start date

FunKatyCouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 19, 2011
Be careful what you ask for. I know I have heard people say this a thousand times but you never think about it when you become obsessed with a fantasy. For me this fantasy was my beautiful wife, Nicole, not only having sex with another man but taking on a full time lover and boyfriend. It was not a far stretch as she had sex with several other men over the years before and after we were married but never a long term boyfriend and most of those had been threesomes with men we had met on swinger websites.

I do have to brag a bit first about Nicole, she is a beautiful ebony woman with a face that stops men in their tracks and a body to match. She is only 5'2” and her 44ddd breasts make a statement all on their own. Nicole always makes a point of dressing to the hilt and has never been shy about showing her body off when going out on the town. I am big fan of short skirts, that show off her thick firm legs, and detest panties; thankfully she is more than happy to cater to my desires. I wish that I could take credit for her sexy attitude but that is how she had always been since the first day we had met and the reason I could never see myself with another woman since that fateful day.
Having been almost two years since we had last introduced another man into our sex life I had definitely missed that part of our life so I broached the subject with Nicole, and over the course of a couple of months she seemed to warm up to the idea of meeting men on her own but it was slow going as she is extremely picky and loses interest quickly. She put up profiles with my help on a few different sites but most of the men seemed to try to jump the gun to sex but had no idea how to seduce a woman. Many times we joked that I should offer classes on “How to Seduce Nicole & Keep Her Attention” . Finally on man seemed to be a winner and talked her into meeting her at a nearby hotel but he forgot condoms and she barely stayed long enough to say goodbye and scratch him off the list.

After a few more weeks a European fellow who took his time successfully convinced her to meet him at a local motel that we both knew well from our swinger days. On the day she was to meet him I helped her prepare for the date by shaving her legs and pussy to a baby smooth silkiness that was sure to be a pleasure to enjoy. She left for her date and promised to call with the room number in case she had any problems. An hour later she sent a text saying not to wait up and this only seemed to cause more anguish and anticipation as untold number of scenarios came to my mind. Almost seven hours later, around two in the morning, she rolled in the front door half ***** and looking like she had been in a marathon of some sorts. I tried to get details and my bit of sexual attention but she put me off and said we would talk and play tomorrow. Not wanting to push to hard I decided to let it go and wait.

The next night after work we showered and crawled into the bed for what I hoped was going to be a very fulfilling fun-filled night. As we moved toward each other she stopped me and said we had to talk first. Nicole seemed unusually nervous as she explained that somewhere in the excitement that Arthur, her new friend, had forgotten to put on a condom and she never asked him to use one either. That statement floored me but I assured her that it was OK and to just not let it happen ever again. She told me that he had just overwhelmed her with his seduction but that it would not happen the next time she fucked him. She then went into great detail on what a skilled and well equipped lover he was and that he had fucked her for over six hours straight while taking her through more sexual positions than she could remember. Then she proceeded to tell me that her pussy was to sore for sex but to just lay back and jack off while she continued to talk. I wanted her in the worst way but decided to be content with the details of her adventure as she continued explaining how his dick was nearly three times as long as my three inches and much, much thicker. It did not take long from there for me to blow my load all over my chest and she was kind enough to pass me a towel as she kissed me on the cheek and told me good night.

Let me know if there is more interest in hearing more.

I really liked the description of your wife; i'm sure she is gorgeous and sexy. Any chance of you posting a pic or two of your hot wife?
The story completely blew my mind. If i was in the US, i'd try to seduce her.

see here Jackson apporanges.jpg

1. I added a few pics to our profile.
2. Nicole helps with the posts and we may add some from her perspective soon.

Users who are viewing this thread