• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Be DIRTY & VULGAR With My 25yo Asian Slut!

• Thread starterPorkyPig
  • Start date

How would you use my little slut? (CHOOSE ONLY 3 OPTIONS)

• I would put a finger in her ass and eat her pussy until she cums and squirts...

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Grabbing her hair, I would fuck her throat real hard so she gags and chokes...

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I love her wet cunt, I would fuck it for hours until it becomes red and swollen...

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • She looks like an anal *****, I would ram her asshole until it gapes open...

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • I would make her suck my cock while I fuck her ass and cunt with huge dildos...

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • She seems so slutty like she would enjoy a nasty gangbang with black dudes...

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • I would do kinky stuff with her: pissing, fisting, ass-to-mouth, heavy BDSM...

Votes: 33 29.7%

• Total voters

PorkyPig

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi everyone!

Long time no see guys. It's good to be back and I hope some members will recognize us :)...

What's new this time? Finally I can post pictures without covering my slutty girl's face, I'm sure you guys will be very happy about that. I also got permission to post a bit more hardcore stuff. What's that mean? You will see :D...

Here's my lovely slut, she's 25 years old, about 5'2'' (1m58), half Chinese half Vietnamese. She's very sexual and kinky, she loves rough sex and she's a big fan of anal. Lately, we've discovered a liking for dirty and vulgar sex talks. She specially likes to play nasty roles, becoming a submissive sex slave, obedient fuck toy, acting as a complete slut, dirty *****. Yeah, she loves it really dirty!

So please, join us, make us hot, make it really dirty and vulgar, the nastier the better!

Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think about my little slut...

She loves showing off her slutty ass. Can you say "no" when she spreads her butthole like this? ;) ;) ;)

Wow what a hot slut, love to pound her doggy while pulling her hair and degrading her, until I fill her cunt with hot cum

Woman

A woman like her cannot be anything but a slut

If I meet her, I would immediatley ask her to fall on her knees and suck my dick, face fucking is something she should do first
I would lick her pussy until sshe screams (just by licking) and squirts
The I would eat her, while fingering her ass to open it fo rmy cock
I would slide my cock inside her asss and fuck her hard. I want her to screamm all the time until I dump my lod in her
She will clean my dick dry with her slutty mouth

Rinse and repeat until I am satisfied, ten leave and tell the next one to come in for his turn

such a fine lil fuckdoll, i would love to bang her ass, after i gave her a rough throatfucking

Yes, I do recognize her from a couple other sites. So glad to see her face now!

Damn she's hot any pics of her playing with toys

Yayadigg said:
Damn she's hot any pics of her playing with toys
She loves toys, she's got many toys...

Whenever I'm away and none of her lovers are around, she can fuck toys all day long!

gunsmcduff said:
Wow what a hot slut, love to pound her doggy while pulling her hair and degrading her, until I fill her cunt with hot cum
Doggy is one of the most favourite sex positions of my slut, she loves doggy, especially while having a finger in her ass and her hair pulled real hard...
h5t6ca said:
A woman like her cannot be anything but a slut

If I meet her, I would immediatley ask her to fall on her knees and suck my dick, face fucking is something she should do first
I would lick her pussy until sshe screams (just by licking) and squirts
The I would eat her, while fingering her ass to open it fo rmy cock
I would slide my cock inside her asss and fuck her hard. I want her to screamm all the time until I dump my lod in her
She will clean my dick dry with her slutty mouth

Rinse and repeat until I am satisfied, ten leave and tell the next one to come in for his turn
Oh yeah, a dirty hardcore anal sex is what keeps her smiling for a few days! ;)
lola-lieb said:
such a fine lil fuckdoll, i would love to bang her ass, after i gave her a rough throatfucking
She enjoys being gagged and choked, she also swallows (but only me, she never swallows her lovers)...
adrianarmstrong said:
Yes, I do recognize her from a couple other sites. So glad to see her face now!
And I hope you guys find her face pretty (especially when it's all covered with sticky cum :D)...

She's an attention *****, loves to dress up sexy when going out clubbing, loves to be checked out by guys...

So what do you guys think? Would she make you hard as rock? What would you do?

Reactions: wmjacking
I'll say one thing - she has gorgeous feet.

Seriously hot wife! Do you have pics of her in action with bulls?

More

I hope she is more than an attention *****

I hope she is just a plain ***** that loves to be fucked

I'd like to fuck face her I want to her slurping my cum as she uses her tonge to clean me dry

I would take her out and beofre getting to the place we are going I would rip her panite out so everybody can see the pussy I wll have for dinner

DirtyPorky said:
She's an attention *****, loves to dress up sexy when going out clubbing, loves to be checked out by guys...

So what do you guys think? Would she make you hard as rock? What would you do?

You sure "checked out" is all she's getting? ***** is right! Does she come home richer than when she left? I'd definitely pay to fuck that.

Way too hot~ moar please :D

maybe you like see her with black guy? special with big one?

ohhh dear... my cock loves her... love to smelll that pussy wanna see my black dick in that.... slutty pussy

Fcuk her in a public place

I would take her to a bar and dance with her
I will finger her in fornt oe verubody
I would take her to a secluded corner and fuck the brains out of her dump my load in her psurry and take her back to the center of the bar
We would dance agan and let my cum slide down in her legs so everyone can see I just fucked her

Hot slut!!!

I would focus on deepthroating so hard her mouth that she'll be on the edge of throwing up. Hard and deep that's what she would need.

sexy:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread