• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Be honest

• Thread starterbiinwv
  • Start date

biinwv

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2006
Hey what would you do to my body men and women my cuck can't do anything with it.How about some response.

Attachments

• j4.jpg
    j4.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 635
  • j18.jpg
    j18.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 604
  • j22.jpg
    j22.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 575
  • P1020810.jpg
    P1020810.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 873
is that come on your tits or did u like the little guy spit on you.

Nice Tits

I like your tits but I am a leg and ass man...so I would like to spread your pussy llips over my 10 inch cock and ram it into your lovely ass until you cum

I would like to see you banged by a gang of black men and afterwards cleaned up by hubby!

besides

besides fucking you like you deserve to be fucked i would love to suck on those fucking beautiful nipples

I would take you immediately to the gym to flatten out that gut!! Then fuck you and cum in your eyes. James.:p

my cock isnt big enough to fuck you like you deserve but i would lick and kiss your ass and bald cunt until you came.

thank you guys

thanks for the wonderful comments the more you send the more pics I send. Keep it Cumming.

What would I do?

First I want to say what a fine body it is, and congratulate both of you for being so open and honest. I adore women who have no tan lines by the way. It is nice to have the female of the couple give us cucks an insight into how you feel and think. To answer your question I would do my best to see you got just what you need and want, even if I had to buy it for you. As for your cute sissy husband, I would drool all over his tool :)

Attachments

• ProperlyMarked.jpg
    ProperlyMarked.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Tim%201.JPG
    Tim%201.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 136
  • 477b.jpg
    477b.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 151
  • a3c3.jpg
    a3c3.jpg