• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

beach babe for BBC

• Thread starterDebbiswallows
  • Start date

Debbiswallows

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2004
central Ohio USA
this sweety was looking fine on the beach, and seems to be seeking some BBC.

beach.jpg beach4.jpg beach1.jpg

Reactions: Darkc
dcupdeb said:
this sweety was looking fine on the beach, and seems to be seeking some BBC.

And you came to this conclusion, how? And why the fuck would somebody go to the beach to look for black people....unless it's after 6:00 PM. In all seriousness, what do black people do all day long when they go to the beach for vacation? You never see them out anywhere until the late afternoon. Do they sit in the room and watch TV all day? I am being serious, here.

Whatever she was doing, she sure is sexy.

She looks like shes looking for the person that just farted.

gears said:
And you came to this conclusion, how? And why the fuck would somebody go to the beach to look for black people....unless it's after 6:00 PM. In all seriousness, what do black people do all day long when they go to the beach for vacation? You never see them out anywhere until the late afternoon. Do they sit in the room and watch TV all day? I am being serious, here.

Although I don't like to go to the beach during the heat of the day, I might venture out if the scenary is nice...by that I mean sexy assed females out there. To your point though, No we are not sun worshippers.

nice pics .. :D

Users who are viewing this thread