Beach Pussy

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I used to regularly visit the old "Red, white and blue" beach on the California coast before they closed it a few years ago. It was a "clothing optional" beach, which meant, of course, that everyone went NAKED!

I loved going there and looking at the naked bodies of the women, especially the married ones. I took my wife there once, and I really enjoyed knowing the other men were looking at her tits and pussy and wishing they could fuck her. But she didn't enjoy it as much as I did, so she would not return.

The last time I was there, I saw a couple undressing at their car, then walked down the beach behind a cliff, where I could not see them. I wanted to get a better look at her, because she had really big tits!

When I got down there, I discovered that several other guys had followed them. While they were standing around staring at her, her husband had her lie down, with her legs apart and then asked "Who's first?"

Four different guys took turns fucking her while her husband watched. He would urge them on with words like "Fuck my wife, fellows. Fuck her good!"

It was the most blatant example of a husband sharing his wife's pussy with other men, in this case just whatever other men happened to be there.

Cool. That sort of thing happens down our way in Adult movie theaters regularly. It is a lot of fun actually.

Tanboat, it is hard to imagine how this could happen in a movie theater, but you know more about that than I do.

I do know that back during the days of the drive-in movies, that lots of fucking took place in the back seats of cars, and sometimes it was a boyfriend or husband shariing his wife/girlfriend's pussy with guys who had been strangers before.

I can back up tanboats claim because i saw it happen in a adult theater as well. The hubby even went and sat back a few rows to give her space. ;)

My wife wants to do this so bad.

It happens like this: A couple enteres the theater and watches the movies for a couple minutes. Many times they move to the front row. Then the wife will either start the ball rolling by blowing her mate getting down on all fours in front of him so her ass is *******. She will probably have some sort of short skirt on and no panties.

Half the movie goers wont do a damn thing other than try to act like they are watching the movie. Then one or two will approach the wife and start rubbing her back and ass. If there is no protest, it is game on.

I was in a theater once when a couple came in and sat in the front row. After two minutes, the wife ( a tall smim blonde ) stood up like she was in a f'n excercise class with her arms up, then lifted her sun dress completely off and threw it on her husband. She stood in front of the entire theater buck naked with her arms up pretty much saying come and get it boys. A few uf us were up in that row in a second and thanked the husband. He acknowledged us and we went to town on the little lady while he sat in the next seat and watched us with his dick in his hands.

There are a few adult theaters or bookstores in Florida where couples visit to get their freak on. Personally I love it.

Wifey45.jpg The beach

At the beach, you can usually see couples in the water making waves. Saves you from the sand ;). All she needs to do is slide her bottom over and let her new friends enter while she rides their waist. Pretty easy actually. :D

which theaters, where, Tanboat?

Leisure Time on 441 and Pleasure Emporium off Pembroke and 95 which is a much nicer place. But back in the day, LT was HOT.