Beaten and Abused Husband's Story Part 4

• Thread starterpatheticwimp
  • Start date

patheticwimp

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2007
Part 4: Meeting Steve

In early March I came home from the office after lunch one day.

I heard SYK screaming even before I'd opened the front door and instinctively
I ran into the apartment to find out what was going on. She was lying arched backwards over the sofa with her legs held out at 180 degrees in the splits position. He was huge, muscular and fucking like a jack-hammer.

A combination of anger, shock and adrenaline made me lunge at him. I caught him off guard since SYK's screams had drowned the noise of my early arrival home.

I'm 5'11" of slight build but fit, not least because of my strict exercise regime. Despite hurling my entire weight at him I barely budged him an inch. Seething with anger he spun around, I remember being flicked with drips of SYK's pussy juice as his cock pulled out of her soaking cunt.

He was a giant, 6' 9" and built like a tank. His thick arm grabbed my neck and he half lifted, half propelled me to the wall where his punches smashed into my chest, stomach and crotch. I remember rolling on the floor in agony as I watched him return to the sofa to continue fucking my wife. His dick was as thick as a baseball bat and at least 1O inches long. He picked SYK up like she was made of paper and slid her stretched, abused cunt directly onto
his cock. Her legs tried to grip onto him to slow down his thrusts but he lifted her up and down on his huge tool, fucking her so hard that her head shook violently back and forth.

Tears of humiliation and anger ran down my face. I felt so ashamed that my wife had watched me beaten up by another man. Her words echoed round my head.

'...Fuck that makes me wet, God I love it when you beat him up, what a pathetic gimp he is, show him how real men fuck...'.

He carried her across the room and placed one of his feet on my head. The other remained on the floor to balance himself as he held my wife in the air and continued to fuck her relentlessly. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the come dripping from her pussy. His huge balls, each four times the size of both of mine combined, glistened with sweat and pussy juice. Her mocking turned to whimpers as he twisted her round on his cock and lowered
her to the ground so he could fuck her from behind.

I watched her trying to crawl away from the non-stop hammering her pussy was receiving but he held her in place as her body shuddered in silent orgasm after silent orgasm. Her mouth was open but no sound was coming out as he tore into her stretched, tight hole. I felt like I was in a trance as I watched her pussy getting pounded, squelching and dripping as he fucked it over and over. He bit her neck and her back and I watched huge red welts
appear on her ass as he slapped her repeatedly, pulling her without mercy onto his cock and using her hair, shoulders and arms to hold her in position.

When he pulled out her huge, stretched cunt gaped open. Hooking his arms under her leg, he hoisted her pussy to his mouth and she screamed as he violently licked and bit it again and again. He stood up, holding her cunt to his mouth and I could see the agony on her face each time his teeth connected with its soft pink folds. Her head hung down directly in front of his cock and she immediately squeezed its head into her mouth. Her hands hung onto his massive swinging balls.

Dropping her to the floor, I watched in disbelief as he shoved four huge, fat fingers, each thicker than my soft dick into her cunt. Twisting his hand around he ****** his other hand into her mouth to silence her screams. She bit down onto his fingers.

Pulling his hand out of her cunt he proceeded to fuck her sideways. Using his massive arms and cock to lift her, he positioned her face by my groin and told her to put my balls in her mouth.

Her face was in agony as he started to fuck her again. Each thrust caused her to bite my balls harder and harder. I was convinced she was going to bite them both off and she may well have done so had the cock lock which was attached round my balls not taken some of the pressure from her upper teeth.

His orgasm was huge as his massive balls emptied into her. Her pussy was soaking as she slid it off his softening cock and, almost out of habit, immediately started to grind her cunt onto my mouth. With horror I noticed the taste was familiar as it slowly dawned on me that I'd been eating his come from her pussy for the past couple of months.

She lay in a heap on the floor, barely able to move, her legs still split apart, pussy wide open and her eyes glazed. When she recovered her senses she told me that she'd met Steve shortly after arriving in New York. He was the instructor in her Tae Kwon Do class and also a student at the University. When my parents had been staying over at Christmas he'd been back with his family in D.C for the holidays. SYK had thought about giving me another chance but realized it would never work when she saw my dick after
having been fucked by Steve's.

When the University term started again in January they got back together and he'd been fucking her day and night since then. I discovered that the reason she liked me to eat her cunt so much was to calm it down and clean it after being used and fucked by Steve. She locked me in at night so she could slip out to sleep with Steve or to go to parties with him. She then said the words I'll never forget.

'Shrimp Dick when I married you I didn't know much about sex. In Korea we usually think white guys have big dicks so it never occurred to me that your five inches was so much smaller and thinner than all other men. Now I feel angry when I even look at you. Of course we're married and our families think everything's fine but from now on our marriage is just a front to keep
my parents happy. I don't love you any more, in fact I don't think I ever loved you, at least not in comparison to how I love Steve.'

'Steve says he wants you to continue to serve me sexually and around the house. You will continue to provide for me and I will continue to own you. You'll do what either Steve or I tell you and if you ever start to slack the punishment will be more severe than your little head could imagine.'

'You are going to have to learn to live with the fact that I am deeply and genuinely in love with Steve. He's better looking and smarter than you. His jokes are funnier, he has friends who really like and respect him. When I sleep with him or go out with him I feel safe. With you I always felt a bit nervous because you look so weak and weedy. Even the very first day I met you in the ***** Club I remember feeling a bit taken aback that your body was so wimpy compared to the other guys by the pool.'

Her insults and comparisons between my body and Steve's continued as Steve grabbed my hair and placed his now soft cock in my mouth. With tears streaming down my face I caught my reflection in the living room mirror. Six years ago I'd been a popular, good looking Harvard graduate who'd taken a job
with a top-tier bank in New York. My future was bright. I was planning to have a family and a beautiful wife. Now I was a shell of a man, working day and night to keep my wife and her boyfriend in an opulent lifestyle. Denied of sex I had been turned into a sex slave, humiliated, abused and used. I felt physically scared of the woman I loved and absolutely terrified of her brutish boyfriend.

Steve's cock was soft but still much longer and thicker than mine was when hard. I felt it gradually begin to stir in my mouth as he made me suck it. SYK was fingering her swollen clit. She reached across and punched me hard in the balls.

Steve spoke to me for the first time. His voice was deep and commanding. 'Your slutty Asian ***** wife belongs to me now. You belong to me now. You had your chance with her but you were found wanting in every respect. Her cunt, her ass, her tits are all mine now. All your possessions are mine. If you ever complain or do anything to damage our relationship I swear I will cut those tiny balls off and feed them to you.'

'You don't know it yet but in a few weeks time you've paid for SYK and me to go to Hawaii together. I'm gonna give her the honeymoon fucking she never had with you.'

'You've also paid for cameras to be set up in the apartment so we can check on the internet that you're doing your exercises, cleaning and not sleeping on the sofas or bed when we're gone.'

SYK punched me in the balls again. Steve's cock was swelling to full hardness in my mouth.

He carried on speaking without pausing. 'When we get back I'm going to decide whether I want to turn you into a sissy girl. With the amount of money you make I could pay any doctor in the country to do the necessary operations even if they new you didn’t want a sex-change. I’m thinking about giving you a nice pair of tits and snipping off your tiny balls. Alternatively, I may decide to keep you as a sissy boy since it's clear just how horny your wife gets when abusing your balls and humiliating you...'

'Anyway, whatever I decide you will have to accept. You're also going to have to accept that when we're ready it will be me rather than you that gets SYK pregnant. As far as the three of us are concerned she's my bitch now and you are our sexual slave. We've already made a bet on how long it will be before our first born son is better hung than you. SYK says age three, I say age two!'

TO BE CONTINUED...