Beaten and Abused Husband's Story

• Thread starterpatheticwimp
  • Start date

patheticwimp

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2007
Part 1: How It Started

I hate the cuckold lifestyle. I have never fantasized about it. The idea of a man accepting his wife cheating is anathema to me. But I am living it and have been doing so for the past year. This is my true story. My wife has told me to write it.

Between early 2005 and late 2006 I was living and working as an investment banker in Seoul, South Korea. At a party one evening I met SYK. She was a 24 year old Masters student at Yonsei University. Tall, slim, long back hair, willowy and elegant. Her smile was radiant. We hit it off immediately.

I discovered her family were members of the ***** Club where I also
belonged. I suggested we met there for a swim and a meal the next day. When she turned up at the pool in a swimsuit I was stunned into silence. Her body was more perfect than I could have imagined. Larger breasts than most Korean girls and a perfect ass. She'd just got back from a week in Bali with her sister so she was tanned and gorgeous.

SYK had studied for her Bachelors degree in the States so I found her incredibly down to earth with few of the hang-ups or Confucian sensitivities of many of her compatriots. I discovered her toned body and athleticism were due to her holding a third degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I also discovered SYK was due to move to the States at the end of the summer to begin her PhD.

We dated for two months. Went to fancy parties at the Hyatt with my friends and underground University clubs with hers,
took trips to Cheju-do and Vietnam together and hung out together every free moment. In fact, we met up every evening after work and spent almost all our weekends together. Her parents had lived and worked all over the world so they were untypically relaxed about their daughter dating an American. We soon fell in love.

Despite our feelings for each other things never went further than first base. She was typically conservative and I was prepared to wait. In August I asked her to marry me and, with her family's blessing, we arranged a small wedding for late September.

We went to Thailand for our honeymoon but might as well have stayed at my apartment in Seoul for the amount of time we went outside. Although I took her virginity on our wedding night, I soon discovered she was incredibly sexual, playful, imaginative and dirty.

Throughout the honeymoon I woke every morning to find her sucking my dick. We fucked in every position throughout the long, hot days. She loved to bite me and suck me, and I discovered she had a real desire to be in control. Often she'd grind her cunt on my face before sliding her wet pussy across my
body and fucking me as hard as she could. Sometimes she'd slap or spit on me when she got turned on and, if I ever started to come before she orgasmed, she'd squeeze my balls to keep me in check.

In October she left Seoul to start her PhD in New York where she was also going to set about making us a home. I had arranged with my firm to transfer me back to the States but the earliest they could accommodate was the following Christmas. We knew it would be difficult staying apart for three months so soon after getting married but I was due to visit for a week in mid-November and we planned to speak every night.

When November came I was unable to get the time off. My working hours combined with the time difference also made it difficult for us to speak daily. When I finally relocated to New York in late December I quite literally spent the entire flight thinking about how I wanted to fuck SYK. I thought about her small tight pussy and the feel of her lips wrapped around my dick. When I finally arrived at the apartment she'd found I'd barely made it through the door before I started to kiss her, groping her tits and her
ass as my hands explored the body I'd thought about every waking hour for the previous months.

She grabbed my hair, pulled my neck back and bit and licked my neck up to my ears. Her hands ran down my back as she pushed her weight into me, forcing me back against the apartment door. Her hands grabbed my dick through my trousers and within seconds we were on the floor tearing off each other's clothes.

Her cunt was sopping wet and, as was her habit, she climbed on my face and made me eat her out. Within minutes she orgasmed and quickly swivelled round and deep-throated my dick right up to the base. Her fingers started to explore my balls and she squeezed them both into her mouth. Her teeth ran across them as her wet cunt slithered over my chin, mouth and nose.

I saw she'd waxed her pussy. It looked slightly red and swollen and when she started to fuck me I noticed how easily I slid into her. She rode me with long determined stokes, pushing my head onto the floor and forcing her fingers into my mouth making it hard for me to breath. A combination of not having had sex for three months and the sight of her firm tits bouncing up and down made me start to lose control. Within a couple of minutes I started to come.

SYK was furious. 'Pathetic' she said, 'I barely felt it and then you come in less than a minute. This is a joke, I'd forgotten how useless you were in bed.'

She slapped me hard across the face as she climbed off my cock. I
then felt the familiar warmth and sloppy wetness of her pussy on my face as she made me use my tongue to bring her off.

Looking back I realise I also noticed a look I'd never seen before. At the time I thought she was just angry at not having been able to orgasm with me inside her but now I know it was a look of pity and extreme disappointment.

That was the last time we ever made love.

I apologized and told her how much I'd missed her and said I'd get hard again in an hour and would fuck her again then. Her outburst had hurt me since I'd never had any indication that she thought I wasn't any good at sex. I put her words down to anger and sexual frustration.

SYK said she was hungry so I suggested she gave me a quick tour of the apartment before going to get a bite to eat.

SYK had done a fantastic job. Not only had she found an incredible apartment right in the middle of SoHo but she'd also spent a lot of time (and even more money) making it look amazing.

But throughout the meal she was tetchy. I was jet-lagged and we argued. When
we got back later in the day I could barely stay awake so went to bed. When SYK came to bed some hours later I woke but when I touched her she pushed my hand away.

TO BE CONTINUED...