• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

becoming a cuckold

• Thread starterpacuck2be
  • Start date

pacuck2be

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2008
hello ladies and gentlemen of the forums. i am sorry i have not posted here in the past as much as i should have i read more about how to become a cuckold and what to expect rather than posting fake comments or stories.

our travels in to this lifestyle have been slow yet progressive and now i think we have finally found someone to push our limits.

you see in the past three years my wife has finally agreed to have sex with someone else besides myself. my fantasies have always been my wife with more than one black lover. in the three years in which we have explored slowly she has had sex with three different black men.

the first was a one time thing that she did to explore he was more passive then i would have liked tho i was allowed to watch the first time my wife would come to fuck a BBC.

the second black cock she encountered was the largest cock i have ever seen face to face. over two years my wife has fucked him about 6 times. while he had a large dick we felt he wasnt around enough to keep her interests and help push us deeper in to the lifestyle.

this brings us to blake.... we have only seen blake 2 times since the summer mostly due to my wife wanting to finally have our second child after a few months of trying we were able to meet up. he was more dominate than any other person she has ever fucked and he also has a sadistic way of thinking.

tonight we will meet up at a hotel for valentines day where he will show up around midnight and plan to stay the night with us. i am nervous yet excited about this. you see when we spoke last he stated that its about time my wife sees me as a true cuckold and that she learns of my place in the pecking order. on one hand i am a bit confused as i dont know exactly where this may take us. i know he is very interested in making both myself and my wife's ass red from beatings its one of his turn ons.

in closing i guess i am asking for some advice or insight on what may or may not happen tonight.

for years i have wanted mywife to be dominated, abused, shared by a group of friends and eventually be part of a 2 girl gang bang. i think we have found the man who may push us towards that path or maybe a darker path than i can imagine.

thanks.

If he's an experienced master he will not mess it up because he would lose out ultimately. Why not suggest a safe word that if you say it you will all stop and talk about how things are going and what you want to happen from there on in.

Don't be suprised if your the first to recieve the spanking maybe whilst wearing your wifes panties that he's made you put on. He will want your wife to witness what a wimp you've become and he's now in charge. hope it goes well let me know how you get on.