• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Becoming a Slut Wife for Sam by Beth

• Thread startermsbeth
  • Start date
M

msbeth

How I became a slut wife

It's September 25, 2009

Hi, my name is Beth. I am 27 years old, married, 5'5" tall, 130 lbs. brown hair, nice round ass and large breasts. I have been married to Sam for 8 years and up until 7years ago had never had sexual encounters with anyone other than my husband.

I have had in the last few days a number of members ask that I post here stories of my life and adventures into how I became a slut wife for my husband Sam.

I really have never done this before but am willing to try. I hope you find them interesting, informative and enjoyable. I also hope I do not bore you so here goes. Beth

It's May of 2003

During sex, my husband, Sam, would talk about me having sex with two men. I would call him sick and ask him to quit talking like that. He would keep making suggestion about additional sex partners, wanting to see me have sex with another man.

Many times I would suck his cock while he fucked me with a dildo and ask me to imagine it was another man’s cock. After a couple of times, I started to imagine it was another man’s cock in my pussy and started getting hotter and hotter. I started to cum like never before. Still, I would not try sex with another man or let my husband know how much I enjoyed the dildo.

I just could not understand how, if he really loved me, he could want me to be fucked by someone else, this made no since to me. I know that I loved him, and I would never want Sam to have sex with another woman. However, he just kept talking about giving me my sexual freedom.

Another couple of months of this, my husband approached me with another idea. He would set up an encounter with a man and all I would have to do is masturbate the man to orgasm. He said this would give me a chance to see what it would be like handling another cock and if I did not like it I could quit plus it would not be cheating since the man would have not fucked me. I refused, but after a couple of more months of begging I agreed only to get him to shut up. So, I would jack off a guy and tell my husband I hated it and it would be over.

He came home from work and informed me he arranged an encounter with a man he met for Friday afternoon before I went to work. I was very nervous and wanted to back out, but decided to get it over and done with. I was to wear black hose, black panties and a black bra, nothing else. I was getting pissed, but agreed.

At 2pm the doorbell rang. I answered the door half naked and it was Barry, the man my husband set me up with. We talked a while and I told him my story. He moved closer to me and kissed me. I pulled back and said that’s not part of the deal. He asks how he is going to get hard if he can't get excited. So we begin to make out. His tongue was down my throat and his hands rubbing my tits. I was getting excited. He broke away to get undressed. When is slid he pants off I could not believe I was looking at a strange mans cock. I started rubbing his cock, watching it grow. He started kissing me again and I responded back pushing my tongue down his throat. Stroking his cock as it grew in my hand. He undid my bra and began massaging my tits. I was as hot as I have ever been in my life.

After a few minutes, Barry lowered his head and began sucking my tits while his hand was rubbing up my leg up to my wet pussy. I was stroking his rock hard cock and loved it. All a sudden he slid 2 fingers in my pussy and I began to cum. I was moaning very load by now. I could feel my wetness running down the inside of my legs. Barry was ready to cum and asked if he could cum on my tits. I said yes and he took his cock and pumped large gobs of cum all over my tits. I rubbed the cum all over my chest, it was so hot.

Barry got dressed, kissed me deeply and thanked me for a hot time. I told him I enjoyed it myself and looked forward to doing it again.

After coming home from work that evening I told my husband what happened. He was so excited and fucked me silly and I needed a cock badly. I imagine the cock fucking me was Barry's cock and I came harder than ever in my life.

Sam ask me if I wanted to try it again and I agreed quickly! I had started to become a slut wife.
Beth

Reactions: cynful
thats a beautiful story, he must love you very much.

Hi Ms. Beth,

Thank you for your personal message (PM); it was good to hear from you! And you're welcome, re. my comments on your initial post ("One Woman's Story").

Unfortunately, when I attempted to reply to your PM, a message came up saying "msbeth has chosen not to receive PMs, or is not allowed to do so." If that's an error and you want to unblock your PMs, you can probably do so by re-setting your forum preferences. Alternatively, you can contact the forum "super-moderator," s_zipp, and he'll take care of it for you (presumably). See the posted "forum rules" for his address.

Meanwhile, here is the reply I tried to send to you in response to your PM.

With regards to my comments "meaning a lot, coming from a senior member:" I should probably confess the only qualification for becoming a "senior member" is time. If you remain a member of this forum and post (frequently or on occasion, your choice), pretty soon you, too, will attain the exalted status, for whatever it might be worth, of "senior member." AND, you'll be relieved to hear, no doubt, gray hair is not a requirement.

Regarding your question:

msbeth said:
Do you think I should post more of my life experiences? —Beth

Yes, I do. In fact, I encourage you to do so. I say this because there are still relatively few women who contribute actively to this forum, although the number seems to be gradually increasing. (I suspect there are more who follow it because it interests them [maybe it secretly turns them on], but they don't post, in part, possibly, because they may suspect they'll be criticized.) If more women contributed descriptions of their experiences cuckolding their husbands, or asked questions about how to proceed if they want to but aren't actually doing it, the forum would be greatly improved.

Thus, if you become an active "member" and regularly post descriptions of your experiences dating and fucking other men, as they're called, and the positive effects of that on your marriage, then — very likely — that will tend to have the effect of encouraging other married women to do likewise. And that, IMO, will be a good thing.

So, I encourage you to continue posting your experiences (the more the better!) and to comment in threads initiated by others.

Please feel free to contact me again via PM (or e-mail, if you prefer after unblocking your PMs), if there are other things you would like to ask about or for any reason at all.

Best wishes to you and Sam—

Custer

Hi again Ms. Beth,

Regarding your current post:

msbeth said:
How I became a slut wife

It's September 25, 2009.

Hi, my name is Beth. I am 27 years old, married, 5'5" tall, 130 lbs. brown hair, nice round ass and large breasts. .... etc. .... I refused, but after a couple more months of [my husband] begging, I agreed only to get him to shut up. So, I would jack off a guy and tell my husband I hated it, and it would be over. .... etc. .... Barry [the "other man"] got dressed, kissed me deeply and thanked me for a hot time. I told him I enjoyed it myself and looked forward to doing it again.

After coming home from work that evening I told my husband [Sam] what happened. He was so excited he fucked me silly, and I needed a cock badly. I imagined [Sam's] cock fucking me was Barry's, and I came harder than ever before in my life.

Sam asked me if I wanted to try it again, and I agreed quickly! I was on the road to becoming a slut wife. —Beth

That's a *very* hot description. You're an articulate woman, Ms. Beth; you write well. I encourage you to continue....

Best wishes—

Custer

how about some pictures!!!

what a truly wonderful story! thank you! would love to hear more stories!

So many men find it very difficult to convince their wife to date a Bull, and when a wife gets over her initial resistance to the idea, she can choose men who can tease and please her to her heart's content. Psychologists have noticed that women who have three or more orgasms a week, usually are very contented with their marriages. When the number falls off, a wife can start to feel she is "missing out on life", that life is greener elsewhere, and she can become sexually vulnerable to other men who sweet talk her.

I can't wait to hear the next part of your fabulous, sexy story. Very hot!

Ms Beth,

Thank you for the wonderful opening story! Such amazing detail. Please continue on. We would love to hear it.

-B

great story! very exciting to hear, love to hear more